Page 4, Slot 10

Teenagers: 96%

Page 3, Slot 7

Page 5, Slot 4

Adults: 96%

Page 1, Slot 9

Workers: 96%

Page 1, Slot 1

I don't know where I found these but I'll give you all of the info that it lists. If I find them again I will edit this post.

Houses

Page 2 item 10

Name: Konishi Residence(13m66cm2mm)

Page 2 Item 11

Name: Miyamoto Residence(13m69cm9mm)

Teenagers

Page 3 item 7

Name: Swimming Guy(1m87cm0mm)

Page 5 item 4

Name: Ippei Baba(1m57cm6mm)

Adults

Page 1 item 9

Name: Cranky Guy(1m88cm5mm)

Workers

Page 1 item 1

Name: Chief Driller

Location: Schloss Cosmos - once you reach 3m go into the city and behind the gas station. There is small building with the workers around it.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Category: Advertising

Page: 1

Item(s): 11 and 12

Page: 2

Item: 1

All three of these are by each other. Shani Circuit, near the 3m barrier there are girls holding balloons. Head there as soon as you start and try not to get bigger. Roll around the girls and the pig guy and you'll snag them. I think they're hanging from the balloons.

All three of these are by each other. Shani Circuit, near the 3m barrier there are girls holding balloons. Head there as soon as you start and try not to get bigger. Roll around the girls and the pig guy and you'll snag them. I think they're hanging from the balloons.

Wow, thanks A LOT!!!! Those were the last 3 I needed to get 1000pts in this game!!!!

I'll do what I can to hekp you finish you're list!

Congrats, dude! I am mainly concerned about Cranky Guy and Ippei Baba... I have what I think to be the locations of the rest from searching around on Gamespot and some other forums, but I have to finish my 10 hour work day before I can confirm them...

I updated my previous post with what I found, where I think the items are. But those two people I have no clue about.

Pants Party, Cranky Guy in Cloud 9 in the small town by the mermaid/merman. =)

FIVE TO GO!!! Please help as much as possible, folks.

FURNITURE:

Page 1, Row 1, Slot 3

Page 1, Row 3, Slot 1

Page 2, Row 1, Slot 3 (Principal's Desk, bookcase, and something else...)

RICH:

Page 3, Row 1, Slot 3 (looks like a big coin, but where?) FOUND: TV studio, Seadome when you're tiny (starting out).

PARTITIONS:

Page 2, Row 1, Slot 1 (Looks grated)

HOUSES:

Page 2, Row 3, Slot 2 (I'm guessing near the Miyamoto house... can't for the life of me remember where that's at though)

3 items to go. at least one was mentioned before (i think), but i didn't see a location for it. they may have been obvious/easy for others, but when they're the last ones you're looking for it's a little harder.

SCHOOL:

Podium 1m80cm0mm page3,r1#3

SPORTS:

pitcher's mound 3m84cm2mm page, r1#4 (i have the other baseball stuff but i have no memory of where i got the base / home plate if they are even in the same area)

CONTROL:

control tower 94m85cm7mm page1, r3#2 (i know there's only a limited number of stages it could be on and maybe i'm overlooking it, but i'm just not seeing it. this is the tall standalone tower, not the building with the airport control tower thing attached to it)

edit: got pitcher's mound and control tower. only need the podium now for 100%.

FURNITURE:

Page 1, Row 1, Slot 3

Page 2, Row 1, Slot 3 (Principal's Desk, bookcase, and something else...)

p1r1s3 = expensive table. that's near the gas station in the seadome once you get to the 3m-12m part. it's across the street toward the mansion town. i think the principal's desk may be there too?

OK, I'm having trouble with the Log Cabin. About five people have confirmed that it should be at the campsite across the bridge in the hills, but it is not there. Can anyone go into their game and find this item, then please let me know which level and EXACTLY where it is? I'm hoping I'm just at the wrong campsite and not that my game is glitched...

(Where I am looking there is a building with a blue roof, a bunch of outdoor sinks and some Camper vans.)

Aside from that, the only other thing I need is Ippei Baba or whatever.. anyone remember where he is?

OK, I'm having trouble with the Log Cabin. About five people have confirmed that it should be at the campsite across the bridge in the hills, but it is not there. Can anyone go into their game and find this item, then please let me know which level and EXACTLY where it is? I'm hoping I'm just at the wrong campsite and not that my game is glitched...

(Where I am looking there is a building with a blue roof, a bunch of outdoor sinks and some Camper vans.)

that's the right place. i just rolled it up in cloud 9 forest. i was looking for the podium and decided to check while i was rolling. i previously had done four other stages and didn't see the cabin, but it was definitely in cloud 9 for me.

that's the right place. i just rolled it up in cloud 9 forest. i was looking for the podium and decided to check while i was rolling. i previously had done four other stages and didn't see the cabin, but it was definitely in cloud 9 for me.

Came here to say exactly this (except not looking for the podium), but was beaten to the punch.

Found:

Food - 4-3-4 - Rice, found in Roller Roaster between the sacred torch and a nearby wall - by the time you can roll up the sacred torch, this thing's probably gone. Have to get there early.

Necessities - 2-3-3 - Under the wooden bridge in Seadome

Industry - 1-1-4 This was already explained in the thread and I missed it. It's next to the stadium in Dynaville. I rolled it up at 35m.

Symbols - 1-2-1 On the shore next to the Kelp Factory - probably disappears at the next size upgrade after 12m; I hit this at 15m.

Entrances/Exits - 2-3-2 (fan blades?) - Oh, wow... description was listed early on in this thread.

Teenagers - 3-2-3 (swimmer?) - In the middle of the lake in the starting area of Saturn... have to come back later when you can scale up it, I think. Didn't see exactly where he was, but he popped up when I was about 10m and just circling the pile of junk in the middle of the lake.

Still missing:

Cleaning - 1-3-1 (some kind of bucket?)

Festival - Xmas Tree-3-1 (snowflake)

Thank you! I swear I checked every level, but that must have been the only one I didn't. Everyone kept saying it's in "any big level" but it's most definitely only in that one single level.

Any word on Ippei Baba... LAST ITEM!

Oh man, I got so excited... :(

The house is in Seadome, at the bottom of the hill from the campsite. In most stages there are stores there, but Seadome has two houses with Japanese family names.

The grate is probably also in Seadome, in the middle of the city section there is a green grating section blocking off a water tower. Most of the green grate is the same as you've seen before, but one small piece is unique. (This one might be a different grating, but it's the only unique one I remember.)

Ok, someone on Gamespot said this about Ippei Baba:

Found him just now by accident. Somewhere in Seadome - I was heading for the Log in the grassy area, and had plowed through the town you spawn in. He's somewhere under 5m either in the spawn town or on the way to the Log on the hill. Good luck!
I rolled Seadome for an hour this morning and found nothing. Can you guys try to recreate this for me? I'm really starting to get upset. I haven't seen a single person doing their "last items" threads having this guy in it, so he can't be that rare, but no one can find him again.

EDIT: Another response on Gamestop says this:

He is indeed on Seadome. He is laying flat on his back looking up at the stars on the bank right in front of the red house and the man hanging on the tree. There are sunflowers waiving back and forth above him. If you need more details just let me know.

I won't be home for another 4 hours, but I hope this is correct!

Ok, someone on Gamespot said this about Ippei Baba:

I rolled Seadome for an hour this morning and found nothing. Can you guys try to recreate this for me? I'm really starting to get upset. I haven't seen a single person doing their "last items" threads having this guy in it, so he can't be that rare, but no one can find him again.

EDIT: Another response on Gamestop says this:

I won't be home for another 4 hours, but I hope this is correct!

yep hes there. on the grass area next to a bookcase in front of the red tower shrine around the sunflowers. its near the red bridge also if more help is needed. rolled it at 1.6m.