Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Tyger7

@Tyger7

I earn Rocksteady automatically with All Bark and No Bite

In this Story Shootout at the End from this Mission you must targeting 4 Enemies incl Wade like instinct Shootout.

Regards

I've beaten this game twice and both times I blew up wade with a bomb. Never did I see a shootout, so it's not automatic it depends on how you played the level.

With the way the guide mentions it you can get it within the first minute of level 2 without any problems. Guides are always about the fastest way to 1k. Your method is literally the last level.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get both 'Damage Control' and 'One With the Shadows' in the same level, popping right after one another.

During the second mission (Chinatown Square - eliminate the king to Chinatown), disguise yourself in the dealers outfit after following him down a set of stairs. Make your way up a different set of stairs and into a room with a Sniper Rifle on the desk.

Go to the window and wait to be seen, then shoot and kill 'The King'. Once done, hide anywhere in the room and wait for things to cool down. Peek before you exit, checking to see how many (if any) officers are in the room. Walk up to the officer and kill him.

This is how I just got mine.

hm ok i think this because at the End of the Level in this Boiler Room, i go simple forward to Wade and the Games makes this Shootout automatically by me.

Regards

No sorry i was smoking crack last night lol. You are right about that although both times I snuck behind and killed him with an accidental death.

I was confused by who you meant and thought you were talking about a different character.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HdgY6dhPbs]Hitman: Absolution - Information is Power - Wissen ist Macht - Part 1 - Achievement - Trophy - Guide - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nVgHEN6KyA]Hitman: Absolution - Information is Power - Wissen ist Macht - Part 2 - Achievement - Trophy - Guide - YouTube[/ame]

Great guide(s) for Information is Power achievement.

Taken from http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=5414420&posted=1#post5414420

Im having problems with the Russian Hare achievement (47 headshots). Done it 4 times now fully completing the mission. My statistics with kills from snipers is around 80. It was at 10 before I started attempting this. Im thinking its because im doing it on easy?

EDIT: Right finally got it. I thought slowly holding down :rtbut: was optional. If you dont every kill is counted as a normal headshot, not as a 'precision shot'.

Here's some worth while info you can add to the 47 headshot achievement.

Gunshop - When you have control of 47, find the power box at the back of the shop. Opposite side to the duck shooting game. Sabotage it then the guard behind the front desk will move.

When its clear, go behind the desk and through the door. Head up the stairs and into the room. Now exit the room via the open balcony door and drop down to the left. Follow the path around until you get into the trenches and can look down the shooting range. In this part is a Sniper Rifle.

Grab it, and climb the ladder and take cover. Now just shoot everyone in the head. Only issue is, if you restart the checkpoint, you have to do this all over again.

I've got a different way of getting to the sniper. No idea if its easier, but its more straight to the point.

Sprint straight to the duck hunt game and on the back wall theres an air vent. Crawl through that into the room with the safe and go out the window. Take cover behind the wooden wall and press :abut: to go against the shooting range wall. Then just move your way around and to the back where the sniper is.

Edited by Selections

Anyone know if I can use chapter select to get the professional trophy? Or do I have to start new game?

I know when i continue game it asks me to choose difficulty each time. Game must register them on replay because of the point system maybe? Just no where i can see it show which level was beaten on what.

For the playcards chieve, do they all have to be done during one mission? I swear through the whole games I've got more than 5 wire kills but have no playcard for it...

Would be good to have a note next to some of them to show us the best mission or where to find certain items. I don't think I've seen one syringe after completing the game!

For the playcards chieve, do they all have to be done during one mission? I swear through the whole games I've got more than 5 wire kills but have no playcard for it...

Would be good to have a note next to some of them to show us the best mission or where to find certain items. I don't think I've seen one syringe after completing the game!

I think playstyles only unlock per mission.

I think the roadmap should have a warning about the voluntary checkpoints. If you reload one then you will lose any earlier progress in the level (i.e. before the checkpoint!) like evidence collected; anyone you killed or disabled will also come back to life so I'm pretty sure this messes with challenges too. I would have thought this was a bug, but apparently that's the way it's supposed to work.

Ah fun stuff. Was about ten minutes away from getting my last achievement when the game froze on me. Booted it back up so I could finish off this game and realized my campaign progress and challenges had been erased. Still have the rest of the achievements and my unlocked guns and outfits but have to start campaign from the beginning.

Hopefully it won't take too long to blow through the game on normal and finish off Sanchez in the ring for the faith can move mountains achievement. Might even be fun after the pain in the ass hard difficulty was.

I have changed the difficulty to a 7. I believe the game is very easy on achievements but having to play on Hard mode is proving extremely difficult on the level Rosewood.

Yes, they must be done in one sitting. So killing X enemies must be done within that mission.

I think playstyles only unlock per mission.

yes

I think the roadmap should have a warning about the voluntary checkpoints. If you reload one then you will lose any earlier progress in the level (i.e. before the checkpoint!) like evidence collected; anyone you killed or disabled will also come back to life so I'm pretty sure this messes with challenges too. I would have thought this was a bug, but apparently that's the way it's supposed to work.

I have been doing a challenge guide, and I activate the checkpoints frequently. I have had no problems in most situations. Usually it's not too much of a problem but it's better than starting all the way over in an area. Normally the stuff that respawns is behind you and you don't have to go back.

Thanks for the guide.

Also, am I the only one who feels lucky with these achievements. Seriously we could have had something like complete all challenges or fully upgrade all weapons. Oh the grindy horror.

Yes, they have a nice set of achievements that aren't too much trouble. I am satisfied.

Finally getting the game tonight and I'm looking forward to using your guide Tyger. Your guides are always great.

Thanks, appreciate it!

Hey I made a video guide on how to get "Faith Can Move Mountains" Achievement as well as the silent assassin in that level. Feel free to add it to the guide as it is an easy achievement to miss. Thanks!

I will think about adding it, a picture of the disguise might be the best bet to save on page load time. Thank you for this option.

Anyone got anymore more info for glass cannon?? its all i need, and not popping.

This is actually one of the easiest ones. Go into Chinatown with a shotgun and just start blasting civilians away (aim at crowds). Should be done in mere seconds.

Edited by Tyger7

It appears that "One With the Shadows" is glitchy. I have completed 7 levels on hard so far, and replayed them all 4-5 times on normal getting misc challenges and achievements. I have yet to unlock this despite alerting people and then hiding until "all clear" quite a few times. Just a heads up...I'm going to start a new save later and hopefully it unlocks.

It appears that "One With the Shadows" is glitchy. I have completed 7 levels on hard so far, and replayed them all 4-5 times on normal getting misc challenges and achievements. I have yet to unlock this despite alerting people and then hiding until "all clear" quite a few times. Just a heads up...I'm going to start a new save later and hopefully it unlocks.

Didn't get it on the way mentioned in this guide but got first time on the method from PS3 trophies site

This can be done in a few ways, but the best way is on the mission "The King of Chinatown" go down to where the alleyway to the sports car begins. Just up the stairs is a cop who will always be standing there and he has his back to you, subdue him with You should now see a picture of 47 in the bottom left corner. Now quickly go down the sports car alley and shoot the cop there and change into his uniform. Just casually walk off from the scene then until you reach the other side of the map. You can interact with a menu if you want to hide, but it's not required. will unlock when everything returns to normal.

:woop:

helps to put on easy as was not even at the other side of china town when it popped