Dawn of Pirates DLC

Askeroth

Your Ship My Ship - 25g - Privateer 10 ships

• I only attacked other pirates on my first game, boarding them and taking their ships. I took far more than 10, so I'm not sure how it's counted, but it was the first achievement to unlock.

Respect! - 25g - Reach maximum respect as a pirate

• Again, I was only attacking other pirates. You get respect for each one you kill. Once it gets up to 100%, it'll unlock.

Ruler of the Seas - 25g - Become the most infamous of all pirates

• After I wiped out the last nest of pirates, I beat the game and it unlocked. You don't have to wipe out the pirates, as it's based on how much gold you've earned, but because each pirate killed gives a hefty bounty, I found it easier to go for it like that. Basically, it unlocks when you beat the DLC.

Off the back of a lorry - 25g - Plunder 30,000 barrels in piracy mode

• Much easier than in the main game. Instead of trade routes, you can enable automatic piracy on your convoys. They'll hunt down merchant ships, return to port to sell the goods, get repairs and hire replacement crews. Unfortunately, you'll still have to pay attention, as you have to automate the battles every few seconds and then press the loot all button. If you don't get this achievement in one game, it carries over between saves.

Gold Addict - 25g - Plunder 100,000 Gold

• Look for treasure fleets coming in from Europe. Only gold plundered from them counts for this achievement. Plundering towns will not work.

Edited by Askeroth