Who here actully had to buy this game

Ludo dave

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the two pack from Gamestop the other day for like $8.

I didn't even know it was a two pack though, I thought it was just Indiana Jones because I didn't look at the back of the box and when I got home I was like whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa Kung Fu Panda is in here too.

I have yet to play Indiana Jones because for the past day and a half I've been trying to get all the achievements in Kung Fu Panda, and I'm actually getting pretty close. It's REALLY good compared to most kid based movie games. I'm halfway through my second playthrough.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got it second hand for $2 at EB Games, can't complain about that. I bought it for my daughter to play, I saw it in the discount bin and grabbed it. Now though I've seen people say how much they enjoyed it and the easy 1000g, I might have to give it a go myself!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got it with the XBox 2 1/2 years ago. Played thru Lego Indy until I beat it, then put it aside. Pulled it out last week and finished all the achievements for Lego Indy (thanks to this site showing what the stupid hidden achievements were!) and just started Kung Fu Panda 2 days ago. I'm hoping to have it finished and 100% achieved this weekend ("hoping" being the significant word there, I'm having a hell of a time jumping from lily pad to lily pad and not dieing).

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...