Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be hosting a boosting session on friday November 18 at 12 pm pacific time (3 pm eastern, 8 pm GMT). We will be boosting the following achievements and in the order they are listed. If you cannot dedicate enough time to completely finish the listed achievements, please do not sign up. Also, we will not be doing any of the other achievements that are not listed.

The order will go as follows:

Achiever (Complete a Challenge)

Make the Headlines (Obtain 12 different Accolades)

Explorer (Finish a session of each game mode)

True Templar (Reach level 20)

The other achievements are very easy to do on your own or will be obtained at a random point while we are completing the list achievements.

Please add you name to the list below if interested and if you can follow the rules above.

Message me via XBL letting me know you have signed up

l Ortega l

(The bars are lower case L's)

1. l Ortega l

2. Jappe x360a

3. ZIGGYTR0N

4. II yakuzZaa II

reserves for no shows

So as much as I protested that you don't need to boost to get your achievements done, I'm on level 10 with only my level 20 achievement left in the entire game. I will be taking this in to be traded in the morning, so I'd like to get level 20 tonight :D

As such, I'm going to be a complete hypocrite and now ask for some people to help boost me up :D

What are people doing to boost their scores this time around and how are people managing to do it in spite of the matchmaking system? Whatever the case, I'll be available from about 4:30pm GMT/9:30am Eastern for most of the evening. Please don't be sending me messages from tomorrow though, as I wont have the game anymore!

I will be hosting a boosting session on friday November 18 at 12 pm pacific time (3 pm eastern, 8 pm GMT). We will be boosting the following achievements and in the order they are listed. If you cannot dedicate enough time to completely finish the listed achievements, please do not sign up. Also, we will not be doing any of the other achievements that are not listed.

The other achievements are very easy to do on your own or will be obtained at a random point while we are completing the list achievements.

Please add you name to the list below if interested and if you can follow the rules above.

l Ortega l

1. l Ortega l

2. Jappe x360a

3. ZIGGYTR0N

4. II yakuzZaa II

reserves for no shows

1. etihwnrut

i'll probably be on around 5:00 est. send me an addy gt: etihwnrut

i'm also available right now..

Alright, so, the only online achievement I really need is to finish all the game types (the rest don't really require boosting), I've tried doing this legitly (playing with random players) but it seems they all want to do deathmatch types or they leave the session which is highly annoying. My GT is the same as my username, so send me a message if anyone else is interested in doing this.

Originally Posted by l Ortega l http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/images/X360A/buttons/viewpost.gif

l Ortega l

1. l Ortega l

2. Jappe x360a

3. ZIGGYTR0N

4. II yakuzZaa II

5. CommonlyNasty

reserves for no shows

1. etihwnrut

l Ortega l

1. l Ortega l

2. Jappe x360a

3. ZIGGYTR0N

4. II yakuzZaa II

5. CommonlyNasty

6. FESSEF

7. DeGreatCilliano

reserves for no shows

1. etihwnrut

l Ortega l

1. l Ortega l

2. Jappe x360a

3. ZIGGYTR0N

4. II yakuzZaa II

5. CommonlyNasty

6. FESSEF

7. DeGreatCilliano

8. Paul Revered

reserves for no shows

1. etihwnrut

If you still have room, I would like to join. Sent you a message on xbox live. GT: Paul Revered.

Edited by Tenshi Akurei

l Ortega l

1. l Ortega l

2. Jappe x360a

3. ZIGGYTR0N

4. II yakuzZaa II

5. CommonlyNasty

6. FESSEF

7. DeGreatCilliano

8. etihwnrut

reserves for no shows

1. etihwnrut

i'll take that last spot..

l Ortega l

1. l Ortega l

2. Jappe x360a

3. ZIGGYTR0N

4. II yakuzZaa II

5. CommonlyNasty

6. FESSEF

7. DeGreatCilliano

8.etihwnrut

reserves for no shows