How hard is it?

Some of the songs are tricky to 100%. I don't think that you can hold the mic to a television to 100% a song but for the most part if you can carry the tune, it should be fairly easy to 100% each song.

I have 1 song left to get this achievement. Then I am going to knock out the 2 player achievements. The only one that will take some time (around 10hrs of play time if you pretty much 100% songs) is the "Tons of Dancers" achievement.

Edit: Just got the "Perfectionist" achievement.

Edited by Invincible25x

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I tried it and it failed, but... I fixed it. My fan was choppy, the arrow was flickering on and off rapidly. If you turn the volume for the mic ALL the way up it'll stay steady thus not missing notes often. I just did it on "I Look To You" which I was struggling on (I missed the second to last set of notes) and my fan managed 100% on the first try. But it's not seeming to do so hot on "PYT" so the technique MAY not work on all songs. Then again, it could just be luck. So try it a few times, worst case scenario you still boost a few dancers.

So, overall, some of the songs may be hard, but the fan trick MIGHT help. It seems to be random whether it gets 100% or not, though if your fan is louder and more consistently noisy, it may help. But most fans are choppy, so don't rely on it, but it CAN help. Singing into the fan helps too it seems, and it's kinda amusing to sing into the fan and hear yourself. But that's just my inner child coming out a bit!

Edited by Perfect Crime

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...