Michael Mamaril gone after update?

Hardcorepsycho

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He definitely spawns, he's just really rare. The first time I booted up the game after downloading the patch, I found him.

When I first played, I now know that I saw him in the first, I'd say 4 hours of playing but didn't know he gave you something. Tried beyond effort to spawn him since and wound up being invited to my buddy's game who had him sitting at Moxxi's.

Also, remember, if someone grabs the weapon before you do - You have to wait for him to respawn. He only has one at a time.

I still haven't found him in MY game. But I'm not complaining.

Not checked Borderlands achievements so this is the first time i've heard of him but i've just found him in Zed's clinic after one save and reload. With the problems people seem to be having then i guess i got real lucky.

Edit: Just found him on my 5th save and reload in Marcus' gun shop. He's definitely showing up.

Edited by Seddo

10% my ass. I haven't seen him since the update went live. And I've looked every damn time I went to Sanctuary. They may have intended 10%. But someone fucked up. Because he's gone for me. And plenty of other people.

Ever think that you haven't seen him because 90% of the time he won't be there? 10% isn't a very high % chance to appear. Nothing is messed up...it's working as intended now. He will be there eventually...unless you have really bad luck :D

Before the update I saw him pretty much EVERY time I went to Sanctuary until it went airborne and after that I didn't see him at all and after the update I've seen him 3 times from going back and forth between 3 characters and having them on different parts of the story,but I do understand why they would only want him spawning even less due that he gives out the good loot...it's mostly been blue or purple,but I do believe once he gave me the pink loot

Just something I have personally noticed - I NEVER play alone, only with friends, and whenever me and even just 1 other bud are in sanctuary we race to see who can find the dude first, he has spawned 100% of the time in co-op games. If you're playing solo it might have a low respawn, but we always see him.

• 1 month later...

Ive only seen him ONCE and a played alot now... But the weird thing is, after i found him i think after 40-50 times searchin trough whole sanctuary(everytime when i was there) so after i finaly found him at Dr Zedz 2 of my friends also found him the same day also at Dr Zedz.. And we wasnt playing coop

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Over a cumulative two hours of searching for him in Sanctuary after it flies between about a dozen people each in three games, between literally every side quest, all of us decided Mamaril was not there.

Then after we all finished the first playthrough, we started over again in True Vault Hunter Mode, and literally every last one of us found him in Sanctuary as soon as we were granted access to it in the story line.

If you're having trouble finding him, look for him at the beginning of the story, before Sanctuary flies.

The only time I saw Michael was in TVHM, and it was before Sanctuary was airborne. He gave me a bad ass shield too =]

I've only ever seen him in sanctuary at the top of the stairs just around the corner from Claptrap and in Moxxis Bar! Had noticed he doesn't appear so much these days!

Just wish I could find Jimmy Jenkins! Not even having any joy with the Doctors Orders spawn method :(

• 3 weeks later...

He is still in the game, i have just found him a few minutes ago, that was the first time i saw him in the game. He was near the paper stand and i have the latest patch.

By the way sanctuary is flying and i am on my normal playthrough (game finished).

So just keep on quiting and reloading your game until he appears.

I saw Michael today for the first time in atleast 3months. I think ever since I found him onrelease day I have only found him once to twice after that

Same, and I search every spot I can think of every time I'm in Sanctuary. He gave me a poop gun too. I remember the first couple times I saw him before his patch he gave me amazing guns

i never found this guy once and i checked every time i went to sanctuary,

also i played more then 120 hours so this is starting to bother me.:mad:

can anyone confirm that clearing your cache increase the odds of finding him?

off topic:

is there anyone who can help me with finding jimmy jenkins with the doctors orders mission.

I tried everything else with no luck.:(

in return ill help you level up fast

GT De Echte Topper