Achievement Guide

Toasty411

For the Keep It Clean! Achievement:

This one may be buggy. I think it could mean, that you are not allowed to crash anything, even like trees, bushes or something because it took me and some of my friends so damn long to get it with having done so many races without a crash.

You can't damage the car at all. It can be done on a gate crashers race, which is probably the easiest to do it on.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think the achievement description for Two Cups One Girl is correct. :confused: I don't get an option to choose a teammate in any raid events. There seems to only be one team event, and it's the team rallycross one in London. I played that one first and didn't see any others. I thought I just hadn't unlocked any others yet, but now I've unlocked all events and I can't see any other team events. I just did the same team rallycross a second time with the same female driver and the achievement unlocked.

Same goes for the Guy it Out achievement description. I played a bunch of raid events and never had the option to choose a teammate for any of them. And, as mentioned before, this achievement doesn't have to be done in a team event.

You also may want to update the description of the Tourney achievement. The current tournament is 1 week long, so they're not always one day, which means it could be alot longer than 4 days before you unlock this one D:

Just got this think its to do with the collision ratio, host multiplayer jam session with a mate set it to the following: Landrush, 5 rounds, either Morocco map go to advance setting and turn the damage badges on and race without crashing, any more help message my gamertag, DJjiggins

Just got this think its to do with the collision ratio, host multiplayer jam session with a mate set it to the following: Landrush, 5 rounds, either Morocco map go to advance setting and turn the damage badges on and race without crashing, any more help message my gamertag, DJjiggins

cool, if anyone wants to try this right now msg me or invite me

While i think this is correct i got it after smashing my car up to terminal damage going for the "terminated achievement :confused:, so im confused completely about this 1 :(

the tournaments online are once a week not once day so will take a while to get it well 4 weeks or there abouts

I think it varies from tournament to tournament because i have 2 done and been playing for 2 days. but i agree with you that the current 1 ends in 6 days. so i think it depends on the tournaments as to length..... maybe the next will be a month long :eek:

Edited by Cla55y

I don't think the achievement description for Two Cups One Girl is correct. :confused: I don't get an option to choose a teammate in any raid events. There seems to only be one team event, and it's the team rallycross one in London. I played that one first and didn't see any others. I thought I just hadn't unlocked any others yet, but now I've unlocked all events and I can't see any other team events. I just did the same team rallycross a second time with the same female driver and the achievement unlocked.

Same goes for the Guy it Out achievement description. I played a bunch of raid events and never had the option to choose a teammate for any of them. And, as mentioned before, this achievement doesn't have to be done in a team event.

You also may want to update the description of the Tourney achievement. The current tournament is 1 week long, so they're not always one day, which means it could be alot longer than 4 days before you unlock this one D:

I thought the raid events were the ones where you could pick a team mate.....Since it said Raid I was thinking with like WoW terms where you and a team mate go against stuff....:/

I'll update it, same with the Tourny achievement.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/914/UPpCgL0=.jpgWith Great Honor 15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Achieve a 'Cautious' impact rating in Multiplayer races (Pro Tour or Jam Session).

Unsure about this at the moment. If anyone has anything to share about this please post below. Will be updated soon.

Ok I got this one yesterday, it is pretty easy:

Set up a Jam Session with a few friends (we were 3 players) and just race without hitting anything. If you stay on the track without hitting

1) other cars

2) (little) rocks

3) plants or trees

4) any other stuff

... just anything possible, you will get this achievement after about 2-4 races.

Pretty easy in jam session without little kids ramming you as often as they can

Any idea when Dave Mirra throwdown unlocks? I have had about 9 throwdowns now and he hasn't shown up yet =/ Is there an event I should be doing to hurry him up?

Great guide by the way.

[Edit] Nevermind, just got it =) Did a couple more events in Baja.

Edited by Lozia

Is there a way to get the Ghost achievement, because I'm still getting an error after trying it the whole day. :s

It seems to be kinda broken. I have been trying most of the day also. I'm going to just wait until it is fixed or there is another way to do it.

Great guide, not 100% complete, but it's very useful.

Here's a tracklist for this achievement:

You're The Best, Around! 20 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Win a race at every track in the game (in any game mode).

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tzDQUuiDocYQ3u-5ZWGi4Mw&output=html

...please get this thread stickied. :)

Edited by pascal08

ok this is probably a stupid question...but how do you actually enter the online tournaments?!

They're for silly things like jump so high and drift so far. You'll probably get that achievement without even realising!

The next tournament is in fucking 5 days or something though, I'm 2 achievements from the 1000!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/914/UP7mdv8=.jpgFive Of Your Best 15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/site/gp-g.jpg

Win 5 Pro Tour races over Xbox LIVE.

Can anyone confirm if this can be achieved in Team without coming in first?

Nope!:) My team won 8 times, I was on 2~3 possition. But I steal haven't ach

the Full Set is pretty weird, I looked under my cars and the statistics say I drove all already but two that I have to buy yet, but if I look at my achievements description I only see I drove 30 of 35, any idea?

ok found it out, I unlock new cars if I do world tour

Edited by scorpy78

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/914/UPpCgL0=.jpgWith Great Honor 15 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.jpg

Achieve a 'Cautious' impact rating in Multiplayer races (Pro Tour or Jam Session).

You need to start a jam session, set impact setting to on and race 3-4 races without touching anything at all. It took me 3 races and my buddy 4 races so it varies. Very easy. Mentioned by DJjiggins and Odin72

I dont think this is random i got in one try with a friend. Jam, Turned on impact selected 5 races but did it in the first one, lap on 1, track battersea power plant (nice easy track) cant think of the race type but if you confirm this you can add to guide but its one where your cars can collide then whoever is first burn off dont touch the sides we did not when slow right down let 2nd overtake (close but not to close) then 1st slow down and now 2nd overtake again making 2nd 1st then win the race being only one lap it should be quick.