shouldnt these be retail?

The boards are listed as retail, under the "Upcoming Games" section. Notice that they're listed with games like Gears 3, Dead Island, and Madden 12.

The reason why that said DD only is so they can sell it for 14.99 or 1200MSP instead of charging us 30 Dollars for each one.

Um, they never announced the pricing, in fact they've barely talked about it. The only comment about price is that we can "expect budget pricing." You're extremely optimistic to expect $15. $30 is definitely not out of the question, that's actually where a lot of people are expecting the price tag to be.

EDIT: Not to sound rude, but your cut-off point doesn't dictate what they'll price the game at :/

Edited by Veedrock

The boards are listed as retail, under the "Upcoming Games" section. Notice that they're listed with games like Gears 3, Dead Island, and Madden 12.

Um, they never announced the pricing, in fact they've barely talked about it. The only comment about price is that we can "expect budget pricing." You're extremely optimistic to expect $15. $30 is definitely not out of the question, that's actually where a lot of people are expecting the price tag to be.

I would not get the games if its more then 15 Dollars, because I have the Gamecube versions and I would play those instead.