Post Your Badass Rank!

Cann0nSen5ei

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

due to a glitch that made me re-get the badass points for every tediore reload i made, ive got a little over 500,000. which puts all my stats at +33%. The strategy guide (or maybe it was an interview) mentions that you can get up to +250%. If they added some new levels to the badass challenges (like lvl6=500, lvl7=1000) then maybe people could get that high without glitches or grinding into oblivion.

due to a glitch that made me re-get the badass points for every tediore reload i made, ive got a little over 500,000. which puts all my stats at +33%. The strategy guide (or maybe it was an interview) mentions that you can get up to +250%. If they added some new levels to the badass challenges (like lvl6=500, lvl7=1000) then maybe people could get that high without glitches or grinding into oblivion.

Ye gods... go for 100% on EVERYTHING!

yeah, there is no ceiling for BAR or bonus stats.

also the BAR fix is working for people so kindly brag about your BADASSITUDE with crumpets and CAPS LOCK.

I'm curious, how much of a boost are each of your tokens giving you? I'm at about 18500+ BAR with all stats at 8 to 8.8% and still earning 0.4% per token. To get to 33%, or even 250% for that matter, sounds like a tenacious-beyond-belief chore.

EDIT: Nevermind. At 20100+ with bonus shifts of 0.4 and 0.3%.

Edited by SimDaddyGT
Estimated BAR from several days ago, but was off.

Press X on the Challenge-Page. This is only available once you complete 85% of the challenges and will only reset weapon & kill statistics (not area-specific).

EDIT:

I just did this and it does in fact reset every single challange!

Edited by maze

• 1 month later...

I don't know whether to be proud of this or not. But I'm at 1.3 million.

In my defense though, I've done 2 playthroughs with all 5 characters and my brother uses my 360 also. He's a completionist like me though, vault symbols, challenges, etc.

Edited by FrozenRaptorz

In my defense though, I've done 2 playthroughs with all 5 characters and my brother uses my 360 also. He's a completionist like me though, vault symbols, challenges, etc.

http://i48.tinypic.com/102ut5g.jpg

This shouldnt count as its glitched/exploited.

Mine is at 24k with only 2lvl 50 and only 1 on pt2.5

Mine just got up to about 88k. 7 level 50s, 16 playthroughs total. Also have collected all legendaries at level 50 through my own farming efforts IE no dupes or trades. I have nothing against duping, i just enjoy acquiring them myself :) .

Currently enjoying farming the bar fight and buying level 50 DP unkempt harolds from the torgue machines for all my characters. Yes a hotfix has increased torgue machine legendaries to level 50 and removed rat thiefs from pyro petes bar hehe

http://i48.tinypic.com/102ut5g.jpg

Maybe intentionally or inadvertent, but that is totally glitched