Battle Hardened Achievement Guide/Roadmap

BiggD

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I did not like the multiplayer in this game, these don't seem too bad.

Yeah, man. They all seem relatively easy to pull off so it'll be a decent MP addition. But 'Wolves for Lambs' I'm unsure about as to whether we need to complete all 25 sequences or just complete a game.

I ain't getting it, but that is easy, if you know how to play and stun.

Tip: Fun with noobs who like to run, play Wanted use Morph and Decoy (I'm only using this at the moment to complete the challenge). Don't bother looking for your target, let them come to you, morph a crowd. You hear a whisper, or your purser goes into High Profile run Decoy, purser kills them, you stun, no Decoy hope your purser kills another NPC lookalike and stun.

Edited by cjdavies

I ain't getting it, but that is easy, if you know how to play and stun.

Tip: Fun with noobs who like to run, play Wanted use Morph and Decoy (I'm only using this at the moment to complete the challenge). Don't bother looking for your target, let them come to you, morph a crowd. You hear a whisper, or your purser goes into High Profile run Decoy, purser kills them, you stun, no Decoy hope your purser kills another NPC lookalike and stun.

A lot of times the runners will end up congregating on one or two other targets in that team gametype where you take turns hunting each other. I got into one situation where I had two of the opposing team on the ground and I just took turns stunning them... one would get up, SMACK, turn to the other guy, he would get up, SMACK, etc. Got in three to four before they finally beat me to the punch with the assassinate.

My other favorite is setting up a trip mine right next to where I'm hiding. When a runner comes across a mine, it blows up and briefly stuns him, but you can still smack him one. So I do, then run away and do it again. Not foolproof way to three in a row, but it does work.

Edited by WesCoast

Didn't bother with mp dlc's on revelation but this I might actually get as I don't like AC3 single player at all...

I was wondering is it 'revive' when you help your team mate after he's been stunned or is this a new ability? Now that the game is on my native language I'm really lost lol.

Edited by DarkSephiroth

Wonder if the One for All achievement is 20 revives with one new character or 20 revives total as long as they are with one of the 2 new players.

Also, does complete = win?

It means perform 20 Revives while playing as a new character.

Complete means reach Sequence 25 in Wolfpack, I'm pretty sure.

Weird how the achievements come out but there's nothing about the new maps.

I absolutely swear when I checked my friends scores a week ago there were two additional maps down at the bottom that had no scores on them. Charlestown and Fort St. Mathieu. When I went to take a picture (post-patch) they had gone though. :( BREAKING NEWS EXCLUSIVE I guess.

Three New Maps (for use in standard MP and Wolfpack modes)

The lush, tropical environment of Saint Pierre

The moody, atmospheric stronghold of Fort St-Mathieu

The embattled, enflamed Boston neighborhood of Charlestown

:Bounce:

EDIT:

Where's my cookie?

also all 3 new characters look disappointing. :-(

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/news/hero_ac3_dlc2.jpg

Edited by Hurricane Of 87
info

It means perform 20 Revives while playing as a new character.

Complete means reach Sequence 25 in Wolfpack, I'm pretty sure.

I understand that part about the revive achievement. I was wondering if that 20 revives could be spread out among all 3 new characters or doest the 20 revives have to be done all with one of the 3 new characters.

I understand that part about the revive achievement. I was wondering if that 20 revives could be spread out among all 3 new characters or doest the 20 revives have to be done all with one of the 3 new characters.

Oh for sure dude, I wouldn't doubt that it could be among all 3 new characters.

Thanks, hope so. Going to need some boosting for the revive one to get it out of the way. May go boost the stunner one too. You getting the DLC BiggD?

Of course, bro. I'll be picking it up tomorrow when I get home from work. I have off from work Wednesday so anything that can't be done tomorrow night could be mopped up on Wednesday.

Go ahead and toss me a Friend Request on Live: BiggD83. I'll accept it later tonight. I got one other guy who could help us out so hopefully these could be done in a Private Match.

I don't wanna spam this Thread with boosting requests so for anyone else reading, be sure to use the Achievement Trading Thread.

Sounds good. I'll send one your way. I have a late day at work tomorrow so probably sometime after 8 pm EST tomorrow or Wed. Always glad to add some AC MP friends.

How would you guess you would boost the revive achievement? That may be just one to get as you go as boosting that would be extremely boring and time consuming.

Sounds good. I'll send one your way. I have a late day at work tomorrow so probably sometime after 8 pm EST tomorrow or Wed. Always glad to add some AC MP friends.

How would you guess you would boost the revive achievement? That may be just one to get as you go as boosting that would be extremely boring and time consuming.

I'm on EST as well so anytime after 8 works for me, hopefully I don't lose track of time and start watching a movie or anything :p

As for the revives, it may be easier getting them along legitimate gameplay. But if we were to boost them, we could just load up a Wolfpack Session and have one of our targets purposely spot us and stun one of us, and the other person would then revive that stunned player.

The only one that really requires boosting is Stubborn Stunner. The rest should come easily over a few quick games.

People are boosting the revive one?... Just play a random Wolfpack game, people are always getting stunned because they run into packs of targets trying to get the most kills (and the lowest scores). Every achievement except the Stun one can be earned in Wolfpack, and 2 of them can be done alone in Wolfpack Invite mode.

Not buying it, the game will remain unfinished for me like Revelations and Brotherhood. At least with Brotherhood I never finished it because I didn't want to boost all those annoying achievements, with Revelations I just plain refused to buy a map pack. I learned my lesson with BioShock 2. Nope, not buying this DLC. You're never going to be able to play what you paid for since you need to find others with the same maps, and 3 characters aren't worth 800 MSP, or 400 MSP when it goes on sale.

Looks like there will be 4 Multiplayer-based achievements as part of the Battle Hardened DLC Pack.

The DLC will arrive tomorrow, January 8th, and will cost 800 Microsoft Points.

The Battle Hardened Pack comes with the Assassin's Creed III Season Pass, which is currently available on the Xbox Live Marketplace for 2400 Microsoft Points ($30).

One for All — With any of the additional characters, perform 20 ‘Revive’ actions.

A New Challenger Appears — Finish a multiplayer game session with each of the additional characters.

Stubborn Stunner — Stun 3 pursuers without dying, playing with any of the additional characters.

Wolves for Lambs — Complete a Wolfpack multiplayer session on any of the additional maps

Source: http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2012/10/29/assassins-creed-3-achievements-trophies-guide.htm

Christ, this is annoying. Why the F*uck do they have to add more bull shit achievements for MP? :rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

613ed7d0a29e86ecb0fc8299549ac5f6.png

http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u468/JSKULL69/jsforxbox_zps03de908e.jpg