It was alright...for $1 (Endor)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=282606

Should've been posted in an existing thread. (The one linked above was perfect.) Really no reason to open up a new thread about nothing...

It is not a big deal if they open a new one or not as there is TONS of room in this forum. Not like Force Unleashed 2 has threads opening up every 5 minutes.

Edit: After looking at the thread you posted, that is not even close to perfect. This thread was created for him to say that it was alright, while the other one was talking about how it was 1 dollar and the guy thought it was a mistake. I don't see the relevance beside it both being about DLC.

The difference is:

The other thread was created to inform you of the 1 dollar, while this thread was created for the OP to explain the DLC was alright.

People say "there is no reason to create a new thread", etc. But there is no reason to reply with that either. Instead you could just say "Post here, or try the search option". No need to harass.

Edited by Venomized

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

80Msp is like less than a quid, and for everything I got, even if I did finish it in like half hour, it was brilliant.

What DLC gives you a Gigabyte of content, 200GS and only costs 80Msp? This is amazing value for your money in my opinion.

80Msp is like less than a quid, and for everything I got, even if I did finish it in like half hour, it was brilliant.

What DLC gives you a Gigabyte of content, 200GS and only costs 80Msp? This is amazing value for your money in my opinion.

Couldn't agree with you more man. I feel like the DLC was well worth it given how cheap it was. Now if it was $10 US, then I might be complaining. But for 80 MS that is a good value and one that I hope other developers will do.

• 4 weeks later...

I enjoyed the DLC. Punting the ewoks made my day, and it was made even sweeter when there was an achievement for it, too.

And I really appreciate that it's only one dollar, but some people will complain about anything these days. Wouldn't be surprised if someone complained if it was released for free. At least it's not five, seven, or ten dollars, right?

Hope they make some more DLC.

• 10 months later...

I'm sure that the DLC was done before the game shipped and they originally planned to make this 10$ but after the game released they unleashed a shitstorm (game is too short, story is bad and fucks with the SW universe etc.) so they released the DLC for just 1$ to calm down the community.