How hard is Co-Op played by a single player?

sm182

• 6 months later...

I literally just finished soloing the co-op mode. I found it pretty easy. Just use whatever character you played best with and I also did this after finding all the collectibles so my rage/charge meter was really big, helping a lot for the fights with a lot of goons that are really meant for both players.

Strategy wise all I did was let the one I wasn't using hang back until I cleared the way up to a point where I needed a door opened or what not. Then walked the other there, and then just leave them by whatever I needed two to open.

Just play all the levels like that and it'll be easy, though it does take a bit of time. As for how much I'm not sure, I didn't pay attention to the time and I wasn't really paying attention to the game either, was watching stuff off of tv.

A suggestion for the last chapter is just to leave the one you're not using at the bottom floor, don't chase underboss with him at all. Once you're on the last bit of underboss' health the 2nd character will appear by the one you're using after a little in game cinematic, just use their power or block/dodge until you maul underboss.