Defiance 'Ark Hunter Training Codes' Thread

n1ck3sixty

Weird. I had no problems just a minute ago. Have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies?

On a weirder note, I got this when I submitted code 73:

"SSSuuubbbmmmiiittt 555 mmmooorrreee cccooodddeeesss tttooo ppprrrooogggrrreeessssss aaannnddd uuunnnllloooccckkk yyyooouuurrr nnneeexxxttt rrreeewwwaaarrrddd..."

I had that happen awhile back. Sometimes the site will bog down when I'm using an iPad, and I'll have to grab a laptop to input the code.

• Replies 494
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome, thanks man. I am totally psyched about this game and the TV series! And hello everyone, I'm new here. :)

Welcome MoppiestTop!

77 now? Wow not far to go until we get the scavenger perk. Thanks a ton to all that have been contributing. I really do not have the time to search for these codes but thankfully you guys do :)

Definitely sounds like a vehicle name. Excited for more unlocks though no matter what they are lol

Correct!

The official name of the Quad shown in the demo is the HANNIBAL 800TR, so its either a different quad or another vehicle in the HANNIBAL range.

Source

Edited by n1ck3sixty

Correct!

The official name of the Quad shown in the demo is the HANNIBAL 800TR, so its either a different quad or another vehicle in the HANNABAL range.

Source

Cool. I want a big vehicle though, I wanna show up to ark fall events in style with some over sized giant vehicle full of my guild mates :D

The "Tfm2iH" doesn't do anything on the "My EGO" page for me; I enter it and the page returns no message, no errors or anything. All the other codes will either succeed or error if I re-enter, anyone else have this issue?

The "Tfm2iH" doesn't do anything on the "My EGO" page for me; I enter it and the page returns no message, no errors or anything. All the other codes will either succeed or error if I re-enter, anyone else have this issue?

It works for me (I get the message that I have already redeemed the code).