Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Nevander

There is a method to reset your in-game profile which then should allow you to obtain them, however you will lose all your stuff (like upgrades and rank).

You can find the method in the roadmap.

Yeah I saw that, I'm at level 16 at the moment so I may as well hold off on doing that until I attain God Mode :D

I don't know how to unlock it, but Sweetest Curse is not unlocking for me, i've completed all 6 maps on gold w/ 6 oaths on, and even completed 3 gold maps with all 7 activated with no achievement, if anyone has any ideas of what I can try, please let me know.

I'm going to try finishing the rest of the maps with all 7 oaths soon.

I don't know how to unlock it, but Sweetest Curse is not unlocking for me, i've completed all 6 maps on gold w/ 6 oaths on, and even completed 3 gold maps with all 7 activated with no achievement, if anyone has any ideas of what I can try, please let me know.

I'm going to try finishing the rest of the maps with all 7 oaths soon.

K4rn4ge and Nevander have already posted the solution for this. Read the road map.

Overview

Estimated achievement difficulty: 6/10

Dumb question of the year and I always wondered about this. About the number that represents the difficulty; is the number larger the more difficult the achievements or less difficult. So would 10/10 would be the least difficult or the most difficult?

Speaking of that, I feel like this game was more like a 3/10. Very easy and not very long.

I will bump it down to about a four. It's not easy enough for a go in a do it all, but it's not so hard either with a little time invested. Six was too high IMO, I just hadn't changed it yet. It's definitely in the 3-5 range for most people, so I will average it out with a 4.

I will bump it down to about a four. It's not easy enough for a go in a do it all, but it's not so hard either with a little time invested. Six was too high IMO, I just hadn't changed it yet. It's definitely in the 3-5 range for most people, so I will average it out with a 4.

Yes, I think 4 is right if you play it online with other peoples help.

If you play it solo, for me it's at least a 7/10.

I can confirm Deathbound, the one for not dying is glitched. Done it many times with no cheeve. I'm also glitched for the one oath achievement yet the other two oath related ones popped.

Death one unlocked for me lol. Good to see this game had a QA team devoted to achievements/trophies. Ah, I still had fun with the game and I'm not that bothered by achievements, I just like having them as something to work towards.

Just wanted to say a massive thanks to 'K4rn4ge' for that method to reset stats. the 6 oath on gold was the only achievement i needed and i done what he said and it popped straight away :D

thanks dude.

Long live godmode lol

@albel nox.. when i did it last night.. the only thing u seem to keep is the two guns u have equipped already.. so i was lvl 0 with minigun and plasma pistol :D

Man I really want to do the usb memory trick to get my last oath achievement but don't want to wipe all of my progress then have a dlc come out or something and I have no progress in the game...

I doubt there will be a DLC, but then again nowadays you never know. You could always do it because it doesn't take long anyways to get to 24 and or max out everything. I thought it was before, until I found out about the Salvage trick. Saved me a whole lot of hours.

Just wanted to say a massive thanks to 'K4rn4ge' for that method to reset stats. the 6 oath on gold was the only achievement i needed and i done what he said and it popped straight away :D

thanks dude.

Long live godmode lol

@albel nox.. when i did it last night.. the only thing u seem to keep is the two guns u have equipped already.. so i was lvl 0 with minigun and plasma pistol :D

Do they retain their upgrades as well?

I doubt there will be a DLC, but then again nowadays you never know. You could always do it because it doesn't take long anyways to get to 24 and or max out everything. I thought it was before, until I found out about the Salvage trick. Saved me a whole lot of hours.

Doesn't that just give you gold though? Leveling up to 24 will still take the same amount of time, won't it?

Doesn't that just give you gold though? Leveling up to 24 will still take the same amount of time, won't it?

Well that's kinda what I meant. It doesn't take long anyways is what I am saying, and maxing the stuff doesn't take as long as I thought since the Salvage ability.

I was 24 in no time just playing solo the whole time. Only did co-op for the six oath achievement.

• 8 months later...

Great guide tks!!! Very fun game. I have run across several players on live that had the oath cheevos glitch on them too. Thanks for the heads up on doing those first. Excellent tip for the gold farming on bronze with salvage. Works perfectly. I really think the assault rife and smg combo is the way to go. Really destroys everything fully upgraded. Once again thanks for all the tips on this amazing game!!