Best Place to Grind for Weapon Achievements

HCHecxz

For those who are having to grind to kill so many enemies with (insert weapon) Achievements.

I found a easier way to obtain these achievements!

I've heard Level 4: PROTEAN was the way to go......PROTEAN is good, but suffering through the dialogue and cutscenes to get to that point, just steals time away.

Start griding on Level 3: The Crimson Dynamo!

The stage begins within a factory with already 9 enemies in the room as soon as you spawn, with more waiting beyond.

Just play through the stage, kill as many with whatever weapons you need. Play the stage up to the point where your in the energy field fighting Crimson Dynamo, once there it should say "Checkpoint Reached" after that, just hit start and back to Headquarters, then repeat. You'll earn your achievements faster, then grinding that section of Level 4 having to listen to Jarvis (which you can't skip) up until you can actually fight, then quit and having to repeat.

It took me at least a hour or so to get all Weapon achievements.

I hope this helps someone!

Thanks man, this really helped! Racked up all the kill achievs except for omega man. That's gonna be a pain, since I never used omega during the game...

edit: best tactic for invincible/omega man achievs seems to be to rush to the button, quickly finish the QTE so you have about 15 enemies in the same room, and then kill em all :) Then walk through the door to the room with the tesla coils, go back to headquarters after the checkpoint and repeat.

Edited by fant

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Making it just a bit quicker, you can just start level 3, play until you have to blow the 4 reactors and escape, walk through the door, checkpoint reached, return to headquarters, rinse and repeat. No need to go through the whole level, there's around 20-25 guys in that area.... just sayin...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...