eragon maybe the most boring game ever..

InfamouS IveS

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Oh man, this game is HORRID! I snagged it during Toys R Us' current clearance sale for the easy 1K, but MAN.... it's soooooo insanely boring.

I have to keep taking breaks between beating each level on Normal and Hard. I just finished Durza's Fortress, and holy cow I need a massive break before I even think of tackling another horrible dragon level.

I really didn't mind this game. It reminded me of the old LotR game that I used to be addicted to. It's pretty repetitive but it's so short that it didn't really get to me. I thought the final battle was cool but the besides that one I couldn't stand the flying missions...stupid camera kept making me crash into walls etc. I'm pretty sure I took more damage from my environment than I did from my enemies in those missions. I appreciate how they tried to make the cut scenes match an old art style but they didn't really pull it off...

Anyways I only paid $5 for it at Gamestop (used) so I definitely got my money's worth.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
i actually am not having a problem with it. it reminds me of the old lotr games (the two towers, return of the king) a friend and i were going through it last night, and were laughing are ass off picking off people with a bow from miles away lol...

now when i go and play this single player it might be a totally different thing but with 2 people its fun, especially just laughing at thing like this one level we bowed these 2 guy is the face and they looked like that guy from hellraiser... or when you get a quick arrow off and it goes in one of the enemies throats, and they still continue fighting lol....

it was actually enjoyable.

It probally reminds you of the older LOTR games because it was made by the same people Stormfront.

But yes, this game is very boring to me as well, the whole game could've been structured better to make a better game. I also don't like that half the time I'm shooting guys off screen.. hah.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm pretty forgiving when it comes to quality if the game nets fast and easy chievos; but this one even I couldn't stand, the endless hordes of enemies for every 5 feet of progress, I couldn't imagine playing this on normal and hard. I gave up at the endless docks level. WOW

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I really wish I had read these helpful nuggets of information before getting this game. I have to same that most of you are completely on the money here. The levels are dull and repetitive and the fly sections, well the flying levels smashed home the truth that this isn't a bad game for its age, its just a bad game period. Playing this on original xbox or PS2 would have pissed me off.

Thankfully I had rented this game but it still took over 6 weeks to get through the 20ish levels. Least the achievements were simple enough, but I can't even recommend the game just on that.

Hope this helps anyone else thinking about picking this up.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...