Patch did F**K ALL

X Cahoots X

I found the servers were slowly getting better (although searching for something specific was still totally out of the question) but since the update it's just horrible.

Now instead of it saying "server not available" it just keeps loading and loading and never gets anywhere before I give up on it. It's a total joke.

I found the servers were slowly getting better (although searching for something specific was still totally out of the question) but since the update it's just horrible.

Now instead of it saying "server not available" it just keeps loading and loading and never gets anywhere before I give up on it. It's a total joke.

Thanks to this lovely patch now i cant unlock You've got fans and Critic achievement!

And THQ wonders why people buy their sports games USED. I won't be touching my 7 day trial until this is fixed. I honestly feel bad to all the people who bought the Online Pass though. I will never understand the point of having Online Passes when the game's server is garbage. Makes me wonder where everyone's money is really going to, because from what I'm reading, certainly not the online portion.

THQ has had bad online performance for years. Saints Row 2 co-op had terrible lag and player drop out frequently. Homefront... well for the first 3 weeks was a disaster online. WWE SvR 2010 was okay but still had pretty bad lag. UFC games have suffered from bad lag as well.

I think it's a multi-platform issue. Their online features are terrible.

It did very little.....if anything. I still can't search and download ANYTHING in Community Creations. I keep getting a stupid server error. It's driving me NUTS!!!!

Same here.... I have been going on and on about this.... but it dosn't help.... I now have downloads... and still nothing... THQ is making my first forays into modern ONLINE gaming very regrettable....

• 2 weeks later...

Well for me the patch helped with community creations

HOWEVER... gameplay wise it has made it abit worse for me as i am now experiencing more glitches

Also universe cut scenes still aint fixed to make proper sense and they keep being repeated alongside injuries still happening frequently

• 4 months later...

The online service is absolutely pathetic. When I first saw notes about the patch I was hopeful, but now long since it's been applied it's unacceptable how low the quality is. I'd be willing to bet that as soon as development started on WWE '13 the crew simply closed the books on WWE '12 and the servers sit collecting dust in the back of THQ headquarters, hidden like the forgotten child they're ashamed of.

I agree with everyone here when they talk about the criminality of charging people for an online service that is so broken. If the WWE games were as big as Call of Duty, Halo, Gears of war or Mass Effect, there'd either be a recall, or some massive refund handed out, (either that or some free downloadable content.) but seeing as we're but merely lowly fans of a yearly installment, no developers going to care enough to sincerely fix it.

I'm ashamed to say that I spent nearly 3 hours trying to download a mere THREE created wrestlers. THAT'S APPAULING! I wanted Sting, Angle, and Hardy for my Universe, just to use for some of the title achievements, and it took nearly all of the night I had to work on it, it's unforgivable, atrocious and robbery.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...