Gets easier?

I am finding myself getting through the middle set of levels very easily. I thought the first lot were actually a little challenging but now it just seems like they've run out of ideas and just tried to make it seem longer.

It's an alright platformer, although it's annoying have to watch the scene of a block moving everytime you step on a switch (not all), the music is repetitive (it's near-enough the same throughout the game) and not much variety in environments.

Never watched Ben 10, never played the older games on PS2 (or the retail one on Xbox 360) but I sorta have an understanding of Ben 10 now. Kinda reminds me of Digimon, which was the one for when I was growing up.

How do you feel about the levels?

I found the middle 5 levels the hardest and longest. The last 5 had some challenges but seemed to be over quickly. The difficulty is strange for a kids game as it ridiculously hard in some parts as though it's meant for an older audience but the production values are poor indicating it was rushed out for kids.

As a platformer it has some nice moments but I didn't like the fact that there were no outdoor levels. I felt the indoor ones got a bit samey and boring.