TyGuy22

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Wow, it's funny how many people don't know the difference between the value of two and one. I should have become a salesman. I will trade all of you $1 for $2. I will be a millionaire quick!

Maybe Sega should make a math game, but that might be too hard for some people.

And before there is any more arguing on how many awards you unlock, please do yourself a favor and go to the blade with "Awards" on it, and see how many awards are available. It will save you some time from typing a false response.

On the Awards section on the new avatar editor it only shows one T-shirt. Hmm...

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Anyone else get this stupid message,

ATTN all AB Climax ppls. 800 kill medal is 100% impossible to get. Max kills, 600-690. No one can get it. I can't do all same time. Missile fire/Evasion/Missed Targets/Control problems. Helmet for avatar award sealed 4ever. I can't! I tried, but can't! :(

The guys gamertag is Mad Critic KV

All I can say is lol.

• 3 months later...

The AfterBurner helmet is cool as fcuk. been a huge fan of this since playing it in that massive cabinet 20 odd years ago. got it on PS but seeing as its only 400 points at the moment I think its worth buying again, if only for the avatar awards, awesome.