• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey guys I found a really good way to get the Glorious Achievement. It's simple, just get good at chess. I'm rated 1500 now so this strategy has totally worked for me!

Seriously though it's nice to see they put an achievement in this game that makes all the achievement whores squirm. Always trying to increase that empty gamerscore next to their name at any cost, even if they still suck at most of the individual games they play.

If you idiots aren't good enough to get an achievement, you don't deserve it. It's pathetic to see you all banding together, as if as a group you would be any less incompetent.

Edited by Fall Be Kind

Hey guys I found a really good way to get the Glorious Achievement. It's simple, just get good at chess. I'm rated 1500 now so this strategy has totally worked for me!

Seriously though it's nice to see they put an achievement in this game that makes all the achievement whores squirm. Always trying to increase that empty gamerscore next to their name at any cost, even if they still suck at most of the individual games they play.

If you idiots aren't good enough to get an achievement, you don't deserve it. It's pathetic to see you all banding together, as if as a group you would be any less incompetent.

A little harsh don't you think? You shouldn't lash out on random people on the internet or one might think you have daddy issues that haven't been resolved.

I can tell by your enormous post count that your new here. So I'll do you a favor and clue you in. This site was designed for people to join and help each other get achievements they wouldn't be able to get otherwise. So if that's not your thing, simple, go elsewhere.

Oh, and when you get done patting yourself on the back for being good at chess, why don't you go outside. You know, into the REAL world, where girls laugh at you and the sun hurts your eyes.

My point remains that if you need to cheat to get your achievements, you've accomplished nothing. Why not just wait until you are good enough? The achievement then would be a bit more satisfying, no?

This is a great site meant to help others get achievements with special tips and advice. Whenever I need clarification on how to get an achievement I come here. However I didn't realize it was also for the bottom of the barrel skill-less monkeys who can't think or do for themselves, and need to conjure up ways to cheat to work around the system. My mistake.

By the way I'm rated 1700 now. I'm thinking of losing 100 games straight on purpose just to see if I'm still above the oh so difficult 1200 glorious achievement rating mark. I think I will be.

Speaking of sun exposure, nice 50,000g there buddy, I guess you achieved all of that at the beach while tanning huh?

That's fine if boosting isn't your thing and gives you no sense of accomplishment. I agree with you that doing it legit is much more satisfying. But if their not affecting your game play directly why bother? The point I'm trying to make is you don't need to come here and trash talk in every thread you post in because people need help with chess.

I just picked up the game myself so I don't know what my rating will cap off at. But I'll tell you this, I would rather people boost with each other then use a chess engine to beat me to increase their rating.

BTW, my account is almost three years old, and with gamefly getting 50,000 is quite easy to do casually when your game style is geared towards earning achievements. So yeah, I'm quite familiar with sand, sun and girls.

Well I'll agree with you on that, boosting is much better than using chess engines. Nothing makes my blood boil more than people who do that.

I just don't see the point of achievements sometimes. It does seem like the vast majority of people with high gamerscores use every little trick, cheat, and workaround that they can to get them.