Shafted Achievement Solo Easy Video Guide

eX I Bli7z

Another fairly easy achievement, just follow the guide.

Total Spent:28950 (-3000 for Bowie Knife)

Time took: 21 minutes.

Round: 11/12

Note: Perk locations differ per game.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQLmxF1LDV4]Shafted Solo Achievement Guide Black Ops 2 Zombies - YouTube[/ame]

Let me know if you can't view in your country?

Thanks.

Edited by eX I Bli7z

Nice guide, I was using a similar method and this video helped me refine my route.

HOWEVER, I just fulfilled all the requirements and the achievement didn't pop. Anyone have a solution or similar experience. I'm gonna paste here what I commented over at TA:

I had it glitch on me solo/easy (local) also. Bought quick revive [1] & speed cola [2], went down, revived, bought who's who [3], other building and bought mule kick [4], jug [5], double tap [6] and finally pack-a-punched the ak74u from the wall [7]. I also built the trample steam in the early rounds to watch my back, if that means anything.

Locations (if those matter) were:

[1] Quick Revive - normal place

[2] Speed Cola - Other elevator that goes to top floor of spawn tower

[3] Who's Who - Last elevator in spawn tower, tops out at PDW floor

[4] Mule Kick - Power Room elevator, right hand shaft

[5] Juggernog - Power tower shaft that doesn't go all the way to the top

[6] Double Tap - Power Room elevator, left hand shaft

[7] PaP - Power tower final shaft, only goes to roof and floor just below

I'm going to give it another go on a solo custom game, instead of choosing "Local" from the main zombies menu.

UPDATE: Just got it in a Solo custom game on Easy (set privacy to invite only). Used the same strategy as before, PaP'd my starting M1911 to Mustang & Sally since I was able to do this by Round 8 with a beastly 2x streak training zombies in the bottom of the upside-down tower after getting my spawn tower perks and before getting jug/mule/double/PaP. So the main differences were Public (custom/invite-only) instead of Local (still on easy), and I PaP'd my starting pistol, and the PaP was not the final perk (double tap was last, in that 2-floor only elevator that paints you into a corner).

Good luck guys!

PS The final thing I did differently on my successful attempt was to not pick up any parts whatsoever. On my first attempt I had built the trample steam, but on my successful attempt I didn't pick up any keys or building pieces.

Edited by spxyu02
Update

I hadn't come across any problems when doing this acheivement, mind you, the video guide was the first time I attempted it. Maybe it was because of starting the game under local? I just went on Solo, not custom or anything. I don't think picking up any parts matter?

I just went on Solo, not custom or anything. I don't think picking up any parts matter?

Yea, I don't think parts matter either, but I was just trying to be thorough, going over exactly how it played out when it popped. And I didn't mean to come in here and whine about it glitching (and as it happened someone made that exact thread not longer after my post). Your video was very helpful, that's the most important part! :-D

I got mine last night playing with 2 buddies. I think its easier to do it Co-op. We went straight for the power room grabbing the AN-94 on the way, made the wonder weapon to make taking out Novas easier and just held out in the power room. PaP AN-94 is good for upto round 18-20 and by that time we had more than enough. I've found Jugg will always be in the power tower, either in the power elevator or in the elevator one floor down. Once you get Jugg & the wonder weapon you're pretty much set. We had all this done by round 5 and got the achievement by round 10-12.

That's a good point you make actually, every time I've played, the Revive, Speed and Who's Who cola have always been in the Starting Tower; and the Mule Kick, Jug, Double tap and PaP in the Power Tower.

It probably is easier to do it Co-op, but I made these achievement guides to show that they can easily be done Solo. The only reason I go for these on Solo is because you can rape train the zombies without having others possible ruin the route (assuming you all stick together).

I say this, but if the other players are people you know then its all good lol. :p