Achievement Trading Thread

BiggD

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still looking for a group who's willing to get achievements, can help you earn them easily if you invite me because I have them all and will be willing to help.

One condition is that we boost commendations because I'm not just going to do these achievements with you since you don't really get anything out of them

My GT is KillSteelTex

I'm looking to do a session boosting some of the quicker Crimson DLC achievements, I'm not too bothered about getting the more time-consuming/tricky ones. However, if you are after, say, Bigfoot, I'm happy to do that in trade for most of the others I need.

I've got a total of 4 controllers and I'm in the UK. Drop me a message on XBL if you want to set something up and we can organise a time.

My GT is x SNAKE5 x

i need now they fly and big foot willing to help anyone. ill gladly stay till everyone gets their chevvies i have one extra controller and i have a few buddies i can call in my hometown to help. message me on live if your interested user name is gamertag Frickxc3 THANK YOU!

Looking to get the following achievements:

Now they fly?-50G

Size Is Everything-20G

Bigfoot-20G

Clay Pigeon-40G

Special Delivery-30G

I should have 4 controllers. I have vacation off work for the next week and a half so unless I'm out with the wife I should be available most times, just send me a message on XBL.

Hey guys, I am trying to gather up some players tonight around 7:00pm-8:00pm PST or 10:00pm-11:00pm EST for people on the East Coast. The main focus will be the Bigfoot Achievement, but we are willing to help out others for different achievements in return.

The less players with extra controllers the better. I have a couple of friends that are possibly a go. This is kind of last minute, so it is pretty much a "Let's see who shows up and see" kind of deal.

I will be at work until then, but I can still check XBL messages on my phone. So shoot me a message if you are interested in jumping in tonight. Thanks!

:drunk

I'm setting up a boosting session on Wednesday 30 January at around 23:30 GMT (to better suit those in the U.S.) or perhaps a little earlier if I get more European players.

I have 4 controllers, if anyone wishing to join also has extra controllers, even better! Leave a message below or contact me on XBL if you would like to take part.

GT is x SNAKE5 x