Achievement Trading/Squad Mates/Online Matches Thread

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to get this game very soon. How difficult are the achievements?

That should be question placed in topic Achivement Discussion, whatever.

They aren´t difficult at all, they are very easy, atleast for me, there is only one that´s kinda time consuming - level 22, but this game is really awesome so it should be no problem getting that and this game´s community is pretty good too.

Hey I am looking to finish of Demolition 2.0 (I think i may have like 2 as they never seemed to count when I played this all the time) and my last 9 Huey kills from Vietnam. I am just trying to add the game to the completion list but I can find like no legit games when I've tried so hopefully this works instead. I can certainly help anyone helping me try and get what they need as well.

Need help on the Demolition Kills. Im at 6 although i think ive got more but the online stat page hasn't updated for 33 weeks.

Also need one more level of Onslaught Hardcore and a few more Vietnam kill (mainly sniper)

Tag is weaponx031277

What's going on guys I am creating a session on Trueachievements on 3/11/13 at 1900 EST for Vietnam DLC achievements.

Session is for Vietnam DLC achievements, mainly for gold stars for gun or the vehicle kills. Would like to get 8 people together, each person will get 2 turns for 15 minutes each turn for a total of 30 minutes to work on whatever achievement you wanted to. During this session you will be able to get 300-400 kills which is 3-4 gold stars if you need them and are curious. Last two will be for backups. Party invites will go out 5-10 minutes early.

Message me on LIVE if you are interested, I will leave the messages in my inbox till then. I will send out invites on 3/11/13 for however many slots need to be filled, gamertag is STREIGHTSHOOTER.

Thanks a lot in advance to all that want to help out and get a bunch of kills.

What's going on guys I am creating a session on Trueachievements on 3/18/13 at 1800 EST for Vietnam DLC achievements.

Session is for Vietnam DLC achievements, mainly for gold stars for gun or the vehicle kills. Would like to get 8 people together, each person will get 2 turns for 15 minutes each turn for a total of 30 minutes to work on whatever achievement you wanted to. During this session you will be able to get 300-400 kills which is 3-4 gold stars if you need them and are curious. Last two will be for backups. Party invites will go out 5-10 minutes early.

Message me on LIVE or here if you are interested, I will leave the messages in my inbox till then. I will send out invites on 3/18/13 for however many slots need to be filled, gamertag is STREIGHTSHOOTER.

Thanks a lot in advance to all that want to help out and get a bunch of kills.

Edited by STREIGHTSHOOTER

Im looking for all online achievements- if you happen to see me on the opposite team a yourself please add me as a friend- i need knife one 1st then go from there- only played once (last night) for a few hours and almost got my 3rd upgrade on medic!

cheers

eddy

gt earthspark

Looking for someone to help with Vietnam achievements (I will help back in return)

Gold Stars + Silver Stars

50 Huey Kills

100 Tank Kills

Specact Achievements

Demolition Man - 20 house kills

GT - Murlough

Will be online all today

i need the gold stars and a couple of huey kills. we could this in a squad rush server---would be rather time consuming, or find AT LEAST one other person to revive.