99.6%

Hi im stuck on 99.6%, ive still got one gold brick to find its not showing on the map with the gold brick finder, ive done all the story mode, bonus level, my hero, super hero, just can not find the last brick that will give me 100%, any advice thanks

Hi im stuck on 99.6%, ive still got one gold brick to find its not showing on the map with the gold brick finder, ive done all the story mode, bonus level, my hero, super hero, just can not find the last brick that will give me 100%, any advice thanks

It will most likely be hidden under a logo on your map. That's what happened to me.

Good luck.

Hi thanks for your answers do u remember where the brick was that u were having problems with.

This happened to me. I don't remember which icon it was, but the nice thing is that if you go to the map and hit 'X' to place a marker, when you scan over those areas with icons, the gold brick will jump out if you kind of move your cursor around a little bit. Fortunately, there aren't too many icons on the map so this shouldn't take long.

• 2 weeks later...

im having same problem, stuck at 99.6% with 1 gold brick and 1 citizen in peril missing.

i have gold brick and peril finder cheats on and been to every location on map to see if a brick or citizen was hidden under map icon, but nothing.

totally stumped now, ive done everything i can think of, anymore suggestions guys?

thx

• 1 year later...

I'm also stuck at 99.6%.

I have everything, all citizens in peril, all red and gold bricks, all vehicles and all characters.

anyone any idea how to fix it?

Edit: not sure what happened but I now have 100%. I turned my xbox off while stuck at 99.6 and just now I start the gane up and my save file says it's 100%. I also have the achievement though I never saw it pop

Edited by Klister NL