CROSS THE LOG info

I didn't get this the first time so I relaoded my save & did it no problem.

DID NOT have to move my save as suggested in other threads.

The key is to only hit the button a couple times to stay on the log, I did the intense button mashing which is required in so many other games - this makes you fall.

• 11 months later...

I figured out a great way to get by the log:

Hit X and B alternatively (as in XBXBXBXBXB). Keep a rhythm of about 6 buttons hit per second...I used my two thumbs but index and middle finger on one hand will work as well. I believe this just registers each side as being hit, so when you start to fall over it saves you no matter what side you're on, so it eliminates the need to pay attention to what side you're tipping on. Complicated explanation for a method that's fairly easy to do anyway, but I thought I'd help :p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I tried reloading a save and just starting a new season both, but in the end had to delete all my saves and start fresh to get the achievement. I also tried tapping X B alternatley but it did not work for me either. Every time he lost his balance in the slightest I just gave a few taps and made it no problem.

• 9 months later...
I figured out a great way to get by the log:

Hit X and B alternatively (as in XBXBXBXBXB). Keep a rhythm of about 6 buttons hit per second...I used my two thumbs but index and middle finger on one hand will work as well. I believe this just registers each side as being hit, so when you start to fall over it saves you no matter what side you're on, so it eliminates the need to pay attention to what side you're tipping on. Complicated explanation for a method that's fairly easy to do anyway, but I thought I'd help :p

Worked perfectly. Keep pressing it even when he's not swaying.

Honestly , when I fell. I just went to the Dashboard. I had to play the mini game again and shoot the elk. But it unlocked.

Hope this helps.

Worked brilliantly thanks. Use this when you fail at it.

• 11 months later...