I am looking for people to do all of Moon and the easter egg for shangra-la. Must be able to follow directions, " Like run in the tunnel ", have a great connection, and last but not least have a MIC!!!!! If interested send me a message on XBL.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need help with 3 moon achievements: Ground control, one giant leap and Big Bang Theory. I don't suck, but I'm not exactly a pro. (Done all other zombie achievements solo, except for the ones you can't get solo.) I have a decent connection, although sometimes I lag out. Msg me via XBL if you're interested.

GT: Sgt Miicah

Hey guys. I'd really like to find some awesome people to play black ops with who preferably have a mic. :) I play multiplayer and Zombies. No, I don't have any DLC stuff sorry :/ so I can only play on regular maps. Feel free to invite me to play pretty much anytime. I'd prefer to play with people in the US. Please no little kids.. like under 13.

Please lemme know where you got my gamertag when you friend me! xBullet Biterx.

Warning: I am a girl so when you hear my voice don't be weird and please don't just friend me because I'm a girl. Thanks :D

Yeah I'll play with ya. Gamer tag labeled the same. Don't care it yer a girl so won't turn creeper on you. I'll be onmostdays practicing

Hey looking to get the achievements on MOON

I have all the other achievements for this game, DLC included

I have a MIC and im not a kid

Send a message if your interested, will be online all day today

From Australia if that makes a difference..

GT: Phoenix BLK