Achievement Trading Thread

GDMFS0AB

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I added myself and a friend. We will both be on for the next scheduled heat (hour I think). Hopefully we have 10 by then.

Not going to work! Why?

1. you may not all get on the same table.

2. Top player gets promoted every 5 minutes. Therefor you going to have AI players coming in on the table.

Worth a try though. I think ill work on the 5 mil achievement first though.

If you can give reassurance that this is the way to do it then im in tho.

Not going to work! Why?

1. you may not all get on the same table.

2. Top player gets promoted every 5 minutes. Therefor you going to have AI players coming in on the table.

Worth a try though. I think ill work on the 5 mil achievement first though.

If you can give reassurance that this is the way to do it then im in tho.

Check out my guide for it. It explains how to do it

Edited by ViperxSniper

Check out my guide for it. It explains how to do it

Yeh your guide, Have you tested this yet? But it's on your guide and it may not even work.

As soon as one of the human players gets promoted and you have an AI player on your table then your plan is useless.

Also i got put down to diamond last night(messing about after i got my 5million achievement) I didn't see any of you guys, infact not many human players.

This method is flawed, Good idea but prob harder than you think.

I prefer the add a friend method for witness fame. Although everyone i added last night kept getting demoted!

Wow, you don't know how this game works do you. Do you actually think that everyone is playing at the same 3 tables with 10 seats? Especially considering that there were over 10,000 people playing last night? NO, there are multiple lobbies. So unless somebody from my party invited you to our game, then the chances of you being in our game are very slim.

Secondly, there are 2 different methods of doing this listed on my guide, one is an easier way that boost one person at a time and the other is a harder way but will boost multiple people at a time. I am having a sign up for this so I can test it out. Kinda funny your blasting me for having something that I am trying to test out when if I recall correctly, you put achievement details for the DLC before the first game even started yesterday.

You are such a child, hitting out at my guide again.

The reason I had all the answers before it started yesterday was simply because the answers are in the tutorials/references in the game menu!

Your blasting me for having answers before you, not that they are incorrect because they are not. Try looking correctly. next time.

There are many ways the method you are trying will fail. Unless you can get everyone the achievement in 1 session then you are guaranteed to loose 3 people to relegation. It has been said on other threads that this method will be hard.

Plus if MS look at stats and see one person getting boosted like that in a live show who knows what will happen.

Can you stop being a bitch now? I have a guide, you have a guide. You don't like that fact, I don't care! As it has been said to you before there can be multiple guides. There is no reason for you to be hitting on my guide like you have done previously and have done just then.

I think the figures speak for themselves.

Edited by GDMFS0AB

You want to remove that stick from your eye before you start talking about the splinter in mine? Calling me a child and a bitch for blasting yours after you have blasted mine multiple times. At least I followed the rules on posting the Road Map and Achievement guide. I don't care that you had a achievement guide, I do care that you were taking shots on me every chance you got. And you dont even know for a fact that this method won't work. Plus, I don't think Microsoft doesn't care if people boost this achievement considering they have already said they don't care about booster. So we don't you go troll around somewhere out.

I'm not getting into this with you.

There is no stick in my eye, nor has there been any blasting from me of your guide. No rules were broken! You don't even know the rules, Past comments have proved that.

The information was there to be had, so i used it. You didn't.

Yes MS don't care about boosting(if it doesn't affect the outcome of the game) That would be called cheating. What you would be planning to do would affect the outcome of the game at the end of the session, therefor im sure MS would frown upon it. - Just sayin!

Oh and now you're calling me a troll! Yet you are the one who has the nasty bite! Get over yourself.

I won't be responding to you anymore, No doubt this opens the door for you to have the last say, go for it. You are acting childish and it is plain to see for everyone.

Edited by GDMFS0AB

need help with the "players do trick" cheev. Where all ten do the trick, no one seems to want to do this when I am in games.

Load up a single player tournament - There is no turn timer. Let your turn sit with you. Do a chip trick, Come back in 10 mins and the achievement should have unlocked.

The AI players will all do a chip trick at somepoint.

Achievement unlocked!

Load up a single player tournament - There is no turn timer. Let your turn sit with you. Do a chip trick, Come back in 10 mins and the achievement should have unlocked.

Achievement unlocked!

oh ok..thanks for this :) Will try later. Many thanks x:Bounce:

calmdown children

Don't worry, I will be a man and not respond back to comment made.

Anyways, back to the topic of this thread, I still need people to try out the boosting method for Texas Heat Gold Medal, need 6 more people to fill the table and some extras to help (extras will get help on achievement as well). Please sign up if you are interested

And please, no more comments about how 'this won't work' or anything like that. This thread, as well as this site, is for finding out ways to boost/make achievements easier. And seeing as this is a timed achievement, the sooner we can find out how to make this achievement easier, the better

I honestly think we all need to calm down about trying the methods. It's just not worth it yet. Forget argueing about the logistics. At least wait until we know that people can unlock the gold medal achievement. It's suppose to be the top 25% of the people, correct? Boosting might not even be necessary once the bug is resolved.

Achievement unlocked!

Awesome!! This was the last non-Texas Heat cheevo I needed. I only had to let it sit about 4 minutes. :)

I honestly think we all need to calm down about trying the methods. It's just not worth it yet. Forget argueing about the logistics. At least wait until we know that people can unlock the gold medal achievement. It's suppose to be the top 25% of the people, correct? Boosting might not even be necessary once the bug is resolved.
This. The guy with the guide seems to think only the winner will get a gold, that is not the case at all.

Yes, while Microsoft can make getting a gold medal easier, from what I have seen so far, it could be difficult. I played all the games Saturday/Sunday and the most I could get was 15,000 xp and the highest was over 20,000

This. The guy with the guide seems to think only the winner will get a gold, that is not the case at all.

You. The guy who obviously can not read. I have clearly put in my guide that you have to be ONE of the TOP WINNERS to get the gold. Please learn how to read, cause you seem to keep making yourself look like an ass.

Since it seems that some people on this thread want to be negative about trying to find a way to boost, I will no longer be checking this thread for people. Anyone interested can sign up at my achievement guide. I will also be using the other sites to find more people to try our this method.

Edited by ViperxSniper

You. The guy who obviously can not read. I have clearly put in my guide that you have to be ONE of the TOP WINNERS to get the gold. Please learn how to read, cause you seem to keep making yourself look like an ass.

Since it seems that some people on this thread want to be negative about trying to find a way to boost, I will no longer be checking this thread for people. Anyone interested can sign up at my achievement guide. I will also be using the other sites to find more people to try our this method.

You are an angry person, Your biting at everyone. First it was you weren't making a guide ever again and now it's you're not checking this thread again....Just chill dude!

Don't worry, I will be a man and not respond back to comment made.

Also i don't appreciate this! Looks like you posted it around the same time you private messaged me saying "sorry to me, You've had a bad day". For the comment that preced this quote.

Add 2 faced & shallow to your CV bud!

This doesn't open the door for you to start slating me again, I am simply pointing out a fact!

Also it can be very hard to group people together for boosting, especially when it's a long shot and complete guess work. I applaud you for being the one to want to test it out and i hope it works for all our sakes.

But just chill out.

Edited by GDMFS0AB

If you want to join add your name to the list.

We will do this by having 2 people calling/checking and everyone else will fold to get Smart Fold +500XP each hand, we need to go fast so please make sure you know how it works.

We will be doing this at Diamond table so if you get promoted its easy to get demoted back to diamond by just going all in and losing.

1. Shadow Monkey

2. Chaos Mythology