Emerald Knight 100G - Glitched !!!!!!

OMG last thing I need to have a glitch with the biggest achievement in the game...

I've just completed the game now and I finished all missions on hardest (Emerald Knight) .. when I killed the final boss only 2 Achievements popped on my face:

• Return to Oa 10G for clearing mission 10
  • Emerald Warrior 50G for clearing the game on easy(poozer) and normal(enforcer)

and when I check at missions screen select.. it says all missions has been completed on (Emerald Knight) WITH NO ACHIEVEMENT !

WTF should I do now? :(

Edited by Painkiller Q8

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Emerald Knight is not Glitched. The problem occurs when you select a lower difficulty mid level. I played Emerald difficulty until level 3 and had a hard time, so I lower the difficulty. I played the rest of the game with occasional drop in drop out co-op and finished...no achievement. However, I remembered that I needed to go back to level 3 and play it through its entirity. Being level 10 at this point, it was super easy and when I finished the level, it unlocked. The game seems to remember what difficulty you play each section between save points, so if you ever lower the difficulty, remember to replay that level.

I just beat it on Emerald and got all my achievements with no problem. Was using the two controller method and never switched lower at any point. Decent enough game and easy 1000gs :)

Yeah, my guess is that he switched difficulties. I got it no problem as well, and I have several friends locally that also got 1000 without a problem.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...