Ladder Glitch?

x teH RaBBi x

I'm in Delta Labs 1 in my Veteran run through and all of sudden I get stuck at the top of ladders. I was able to get past one ladder by jumping on rails and pipes, but immediately after powering the reactor, I'm stuck. I can't climb the ladder to advance. I've tried re-loading, quitting to dash, and even powering off my Xbox. Is anyone else experiencing trouble climbing ladders?

I've also posted in the Bethesda forum

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1418931-ladder-glitch/

This is where I got stuck in my video, about 4 hours in. Fortunately I made a manual save 15 mins previously, fired that up and luckily enough climbed the ladder that time. Was just about ready to give up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg843KoAMpM&list=UUbkQfnkvSRWlJt3E15P0fjQ&feature=player_detailpage]doom 3 ladder - YouTube[/ame]

I didn't get stuck in that spot but I had the same bug on another ladder in, I think it was, the same level. Could climb to the last step then would get stuck and could only jump down. My last save was about 20 minutes prior, but I had no other choice than to load it up and start again. Luckily I was able to get past it with the reload.

I got a response from the Bethesda forums and this solution worked for me:

I know what to do, I've had the same problem.

1-Head towards the ladder and touch it, but don't climb

2-look down

3-backpedal all the way up the stairs, i.e. climb while looking DOWN (you should get further up now than you did before, although you will STILL be stuck)

4-rocket-jump

• 1 month later...

I ran into this earlier on my nightmare run. The first ladder in the reactor room just won't let me go through. I tried reloading an earlier save, same problem.

I'm going to retry loading the autosave at the beginning of the level, but was annoyed by this and figured I'll go back to it later.