Oghma Infinium and getting 100% in DLC's

Boarder-X

Ok so I played the game once through and am currently lvl47 and only missing the lvl 50 achievment. I have been playing with patch 1.9 so obviously I cant use the Oghma Infinium glitch. I haven't purchased any of the DLC yet, but I want to get 100% in all 3 and the level50 achiev to get 100%. I want to start a new game, use the Oghma Infinium glitch to raise everything way up, then play and enjoy the DLCs without having to worry about grinding levels forever.

So , do I just buy the 3 DLCs, delete patch 1.09 in the game data folder, and start a new game offline, use the Oghma Infinium to get everything way up then be free to enjoy the DLC's and be able to get 100% in them easily? Just making sure this approach will work or if anyone has a correction on best way to do this?

Thanks for any info

• 3 months later...

Leveling up isn't that hard really now that you can use the legendary option to reset your points. Just keep hitting Muffle when you have nothing better to do and reset whenever you get to 100. Play the DLC doing that and you'll be up to level 81 before you know it. Save the legendary dragon achievement for the end. No point wasting time hoping to stumble across it. There is a link around somewhere that describes exactly where to find one. Check the comment in the achievement guide.