Give Em Hell Achievement

BladeMDP

• 2 months later...
yeah it still seems to be glitched - can't unlock the weapons package for F-22 that is supposed to unlock after getting gold on mission 9 - ugghhh - very frustrating

Hate this kind of shit.

I´ve changed my gamertag because it had too many incomplete games and now I´m stuck with another one that´s impossible to get the full gamerscore.

Anyway, do you think they will patch it?

Edit: Oh, almost forgot. On Ps3 Trophies some people told me that you do not need this package to get the cheevo/trophy, as they have the trophy but not the package...

It makes me wonder....

Edited by xD Rick

yeah, I have emailed them in the past, as well as a couple of other friends of mine have, but nothing's come to pass with it. I may be overly pessimistic, but with this not being such a "mainstream" game, they really have no cost effective incentive, to put out a patch. Hopefully, however, their sense of "wanting to put out a quality product" will motivate them to put out a patch for this. Very frustrating though!

Hey guys, let me know their e-mail adress, so I can do it too.

I do not have the box nor the booklet anymore, so please give me the e-mail.

Thanks!

So, after months, things still the same, regarding this achievement?

Edited by xD Rick

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Are you looking for this weapon unlock in campaign mode or danger zone? I might be wrong but I have a gold on mission 9 and I swear this package unlocked for me but I could only use that weapon package in the danger zone levels. I have noticed that some of the weapons available in this mode are also not available to use in the campaign missions for some strange reason (unless some packages are mission specific). I've only played the game for maybe 10hrs so this is totally speculation at the moment but you never know. I might just look into it myself if I get around to putting it back in my xbox again. Just a thought, but it might help.