Beat It Dance Detection

Satman, a little more suggestion, are you sticking with the dancers by yourself or by your image on screen? I think there's an about 1/4 second lag problem with Kinect, so your actual movement should be a bit faster than the dancer. Thus your image onscreen match the dancer's.

Thx, I'm not a professional dancer at all, but I'm a super fan of Michael. Targeting 1000 to tribute to him. And so sad im the only one playing MJ on my frirnd list. Add me!

Lose a few lbs already haha. Good luck!

Wow and you got 930 already!!!! Cool!!!

ahhhh..ok, i understand, Ill give it a try in the morning !!

Thank you for the help & the kind words !

Kenji, I do believe your solution will be the one that gets me over the top. I just recreated it 5 times in a row, however each of those 5 times I had 2 miss' in the exact same spot, both of which i have passed many times..im close, I can feel it..I will update when it pops..so tired ;-) ps. all 5 attempts where scoring in the mid 160's

Edited by Satman9
update:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got it, numbers ..82/100 168200, kenji/jun's solution put me over the top, but in the end i used all 3 solutions. my exp was stick with the dancers dead on (game is installed on hard drive) in the "chorus 4" section (end of song) i did speed up slightly ahead of the dancers while moving to the beat of the music..leg kicks & "butterfly" move, i sometimes needed to truncate the move at the end..i still had 2 miss' but, with a ton of perfects from following the dancers..i sure hope this helps someone..the song is glitched Ubi, admit it already.

set your hdtv to " game mode". also try dancing faster. i have no proablems with tracking. i'm on a dlp with game mode on, on my tv.

no one is having problems with tracking..the song beat it is glitched, do you have the achievement for beat it? unlock your profile & let us see .

Finally got it, numbers ..82/100 168200, kenji/jun's solution put me over the top, but in the end i used all 3 solutions. my exp was stick with the dancers dead on (game is installed on hard drive) in the "chorus 4" section (end of song) i did speed up slightly ahead of the dancers while moving to the beat of the music..leg kicks & "butterfly" move, i sometimes needed to truncate the move at the end..i still had 2 miss' but, with a ton of perfects from following the dancers..i sure hope this helps someone..the song is glitched Ubi, admit it already.

Congrats Satman! Still a long road to go to me to get 1000.