Achievement Trading Thread (Coop & Firefight)

Method

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys i need the 2 vidmaster achievements, tryin to knock out these last 2 befor halo 4, im going to send some friend requests to the posts above to try n get 4 ppl together. maby we can all go on like friday or sat night and knock out whatever cheevos we all need. my gamertag AintNoDamnLobos

Hey trying to get the 2 vidmasters out the way b4 halo 4 :)

Allready done solo vidmaster i am a good player and have got 1000G on this game b4 on another acount. Just need 3 other people that r good to do it with send me a message/friend request.

GT: Ellipsium

(MUST HAVE A MIC)

--------------------

Edited by Ellipsium

Hey, I need:

- Firefight: Last Exit

- Vidmaster: Endure

- Vidmaster: Deja Vu

Send me a friend request/message me on LIVE so I can add you to the list below.

I will help with other achievements needed.

You MUST have a mic!!

1) Infamous Killar (ME)

2) L1lsaint05 (My Friend)

3) Ellipsium

4) Danimal Dude

WAITNG LIST:

1)

2)

Needing vidmaster endure as well as all firefight achievements except Alpha Site and Security Zone. My GamerTag is Danimal Dude. I live in Central Time. I prefer people that are in the same time or at least in the USA. Hit me up. I'm also trying to knock out achievements for other Halo games as well. These include: 3, 3: ODST, Anniversary, Wars, and Reach.

I'm needing all Firefights except Alpha Site and Security Zone. Also need the Vidmaster Endure. Hit me up. My GamerTag is Danimal Dude. I prefer to play with people living in the USA. Central Time would be even better. And if you're from Texas, that would probably be the best option. I also have Halo 3, Halo Reach, Halo Wars, and Halo: CEA. So hit me up if you wanna knock out some of those achievements. Thanks!