Stuck on a Mission? Can't get to 100%? Ask for help here.

How do I shove kids in lockers? I grab them and push them towards the locker... but then don't get options to push anyone in a locker. I am assuming this works like shoving kids in the trash cans... but can't figure it out.

Use lockers with the blue dots under them. Also just grab them and walk them to the locations they automatically get stuffed in. Don't hit the push/throw button.

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. Must be some errands. Try doing some of those to get the clothing items.

I've done 42 errands now and am at 99.88%. Got one more clothing item (Incognito Hat) and now have 328 clothing items. Are there enough more errands to get me up to 100% or do I have to have 330 clothing items to get 100%? And if so will i get 2 more clothes from doing the errands?

I've done 42 errands now and am at 99.88%. Got one more clothing item (Incognito Hat) and now have 328 clothing items. Are there enough more errands to get me up to 100% or do I have to have 330 clothing items to get 100%? And if so will i get 2 more clothes from doing the errands?

Go for the Incognito Hat. It will or should give you the 100%.

Its in the trailer park. The only home your aloud in i believe it is Zoey's shop but i dont know right near were u meet her. Its all punk stuff.

Final Cut is in New Coventry. The tattoo parlor is in the trailer park in Blue Skies and sells only tattoos, no clothing.

Im stuck on a mission in chapter 5 were u have to find Jonny Vinncent i can get inside the asylum past the first lot of guards but im stuck on the bit were u go past the guy who is on the sofa but then u go through the door and there is another guy who is just standing there staring through the window he is bound to see me what do i do?

Thanks in advance

EDIT: I found out how to do it i went on youtube and now i know lol.

I drank 100+ sodas but the achievement didn't unlock for me. I was just curious if it'll unlock next time I play the game or do I need to drink more sodas so that it'll trigger the achievement to unlock? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

PLEASE HELP!

I have saved and restarted my console 4 times last night in an attmept to get the errands to start popping up again and nothing has happened!

I only have 31 completed and no matter where I go, even if I go to the EXACT location during the EXACT times they should appear nothing happens! I'm SO frustrated with this ******* game!

Also I completed the music mission the Christmas pagent and did not unlock the Nutcracker outfit. WTF! This game is SO buggy!

Can anyone help!

Questions about lawn mowing:

1. I did three detention lawn mowing jobs (70, 80, 90% - the area where the dog sleeps on school grounds that you visit for the Big Prank) and I got detention again and did a mowing job near the parking lot, across from the abandoned bus for 70%. I heard there was a mowing job when you mow the football field. I was just wondering if you have to do all these detention jobs and, if so, how many more are there? Would it be safe to assume the football field is the last job?

2. In what chapter do the lawn mowing jobs in town for money become available? Right now, I'm at the beginning of Chapter 2. I've been doing the classes and mostly errands to get those out of the way before doing the missions.

Class question:

1. As I stated, I'm in Chapter 2. The new classes I have are Shop, Math, Geography and Photography. I have Photography on the same day I have a new class. However, Photography doesn't show as a class I have to visit (with the orange bell). Do you get the class after doing a few missions or after you finish the other three classes?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

Questions about lawn mowing:

1. I did three detention lawn mowing jobs (70, 80, 90% - the area where the dog sleeps on school grounds that you visit for the Big Prank) and I got detention again and did a mowing job near the parking lot, across from the abandoned bus for 70%. I heard there was a mowing job when you mow the football field. I was just wondering if you have to do all these detention jobs and, if so, how many more are there? Would it be safe to assume the football field is the last job?

2. In what chapter do the lawn mowing jobs in town for money become available? Right now, I'm at the beginning of Chapter 2. I've been doing the classes and mostly errands to get those out of the way before doing the missions.

Class question:

1. As I stated, I'm in Chapter 2. The new classes I have are Shop, Math, Geography and Photography. I have Photography on the same day I have a new class. However, Photography doesn't show as a class I have to visit (with the orange bell). Do you get the class after doing a few missions or after you finish the other three classes?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

1. There are two more at the school front, then there are 3 at the football field.

2. I think end of 2, start of 3.

1. Photography 3 does not show up until Chapter 3. You didnt give much info so I am assuming you are that far.

I'm in Chapter 2. The very beginning. I haven't done any of the missions in Chapter 2, only the new classes. I haven't done any Photography classes because none of them are showing up. However, I've done up to Geography 4, Math 4, and Shop 3 but Photography isn't there. It just never shows up as a class I have to go to.

If you're stuck somewhere in the game and can't figure out where to go next, or if you nearing 100% and can't figure out what you're missing, please ask here and someone will surely come along and help you. Thanks. :)

i can't get down for the count acievement or play all carival games once

please help me !!!!

Hi i need help please the game is 97.36% complete, i have 38/40 Room trophies i dont know how to get ther other 2 also i have 326 clothing aquired and have only completed 30 errands but there not popping up anymore do i need to get more trophies and more clothes and complete more errands to get the 100% achievement?

Thanks in advance