New Map Revealed - Meltdown! (Ice Field successor!?)

Frozenghost001

Well 3 or 4 screenshots are hardly massive reveals, so many of the meltdown clips have been taken down, wonder if they show something 343i don't want to reveal before we play the campaign or something.

Glad it looks big for BTB & CTF, can't wait to use my arctic weapon skin on this baby :D

If I'm not mistaken, Ice Fields was a figure-8 layout as well, so if what Lemons says is true, I would say it's definitely a successor, if not a direct remake.

well ive seen the video (obviously) and can confirm its not a remake. but it is a figure 8 design, which is why i labeled it as a successor. it kind of looks like it too, but its a smaller map. i would say roughly the size of exile.

oh, and keep a look out on this page for the video, they claim they'll keep updating it with new links so if you havent watched it yet...

http://halo4nation.com/news/new-map-meltdown/

Edited by Frozenghost001

Cool proper footage, looks a good map for ctf and stockpile (if that type is even coming back). I like the frozen visuals reminds me of empire strikes back meets warcrafts northrend. The 8v8 maps look much more impressive than the 4v4 ones, at least visually.