Achievement Trading Thread

KOX KingOfXbox

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still looking for a group of people to do the EE "High Maintenance and I see live people"achievement. Hit me up, I will be available all today. Est time

GT: IX DrEaMeR IX

Update: I got the achievement last night. Thanks to TDawg182, Lidl Danidl and The Planet Pete

Edited by Dreamer84

Looking to do Die Rise Easter Egg for Richtofens side.

Will be on all night looking for 2-3 people. Please have a mic and know how to do the EE so this can go quickly.

Add me/message me if interested.

GT: Jinxes

Looking to work together with some people for the turned and most of the Die Rise achievements, I have a mic, would prefer to not play with people under 17 but it's not a big deal if you don't act up.

Would like to also do the Buried achievements and finish all three for Richtofen, but I wouldn't mind doing Maxis as well.

Looking to work together with some people for the turned and most of the Die Rise achievements, I have a mic, would prefer to not play with people under 17 but it's not a big deal if you don't act up.

Would like to also do the Buried achievements and finish all three for Richtofen, but I wouldn't mind doing Maxis as well.

GT: Cezrulez

would prefer XBL communication to messages on here.