Game not working after the last title update?

SilvereX

The only issues I'm having since the patch is the post match lobby not showing anyone and being put straight into another match after finishing one without being sent back to the lobby. :confused:

Since the patch before this one, I have had an issue with being put into a lobby alone with a minute until the match starts (though once it reaches 0, it starts again at 30 seconds); but if I back out and rejoin then it usually finds people.

The patch seems to be great for me, less laggy lobbies, however I'm having the same problem as these guys where it puts me into a new match without going to the veto map screen. Also, I've played twice since the patch and both times after about an hour or two it randomly sent me to the dashboard as the game was loading. :/ Dunno if it'll happen often but it's happened both times to me

It's been real hit or miss for me since this last patch. Was playing with 2 friends in party today. Once we got in a game, it would just move us all to a new lobby after every game finished. Games would show 3 bar connections for us, but there would be a solid 1-2 seconds of lag. Today was the first time I've had the issue though. The two other times I've played since the last update have been decent except for the occasional lobby jumps that seem to be happening.

Since the patch before this one, I have had an issue with being put into a lobby alone with a minute until the match starts (though once it reaches 0, it starts again at 30 seconds); but if I back out and rejoin then it usually finds people.

Yeah, that's what's happening to me at the moment, except no matter what I keep getting put in empty lobbies.