Achievement Discussion

Danmaestro

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Where exactly? My matches? What is longest time without conceding goals or something? Is it in game minutes or real time?

I ask because I played with 2 controllers, got to penalties, left the game runnin for the night and My Stats > My Matches minutes didnt go up much, just by 8 I think...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=135575&page=26

If you scroll down on that link, Gerowniko is sending an email to EA to try and fix the problem. Like he says, if enough people get in contact then they might fix it. I have the achievement, but I'll send them a quick message; you should too, because it's the only way that achievement will be possible anymore :/

Everyone should definitely send them an email, thanks for doing it even if you don't really care. The problem is if they will actually do something about it...I don't think that nobody has sent them messages since they quitted the leagues, and it was about 2 years ago now. Sure we can still hope they'll fix it after 2 years, but if they wanted, they would have done this already a while ago. Which SUCKS.

• 3 weeks later...
Does anyone know what achievements are no longer available?

i have only 9 achievements to get in order for me to have 1000gs (cant be bothered with UT)

You will hardly, eventually, manage to get everything but Real World Winner, since the only thing actually prevented here is playing the interactive league, which is what that achievement requires. The achievement for playing with 20 people total will be a pain to set up, but one day there will be enough people for it.

• 4 weeks later...
You will hardly, eventually, manage to get everything but Real World Winner, since the only thing actually prevented here is playing the interactive league, which is what that achievement requires. The achievement for playing with 20 people total will be a pain to set up, but one day there will be enough people for it.

what about Optimus Chung?

is that still obtainable?

• 1 month later...

Can anybody tell me a 100% sure method for "The Gipson Curse" achievement?

The description is pretty clear: Main Menu > My Fifa 09 > Arena Player Selection, however it seems that something is glitched for me.

I'm playing AC Milan online, so I chose Kaka, as my Arena Player. When I pressed :bbut: couple of times, to quit the menu options he was there on the arena. To my surprise, after I went to a quick ranked match, select AC Milan as my team and launched the game, I got Pirlo on the Arena, while waiting for the match to start. Then I double checked if Kaka is still my custom Arena Player and that it is in starting lineup of the team. Afterwards I played couple of games with Milan and still no luck. A few different players, including Seedorf, Ambrosini, Inzaghi or Ronaldinho, but no Kaka.

Any help, please? I'm getting desperate on this :mad: