Holy tank!!

Volcom guy992

Alright i decided to go for some achievements on the game so i rushed through no mercy on easy and at the very for the finale there was a total of 5 or 6 tanks, what gives. It was insane they just kept popping up and my team would not go in the heli they just kept fighting the damn tanks and then they all died and i finally won. Anyone know why so many came out.

It was insane. I didnt even get the achievements though because i was going for no incaps, friendly fire, or get healed. but a god damn witch smacked me once got incapped got revived then healed while getting healed i shot the healer so i she wouldn't heal but she kept going so, i basically just screwed myself out of everything in less then 30 seconds.

It was insane. I didnt even get the achievements though because i was going for no incaps, friendly fire, or get healed. but a god damn witch smacked me once got incapped got revived then healed while getting healed i shot the healer so i she wouldn't heal but she kept going so, i basically just screwed myself out of everything in less then 30 seconds.

To stop the AI healing you keep a medi pack and when they try to heal you pull it out and they should stop.