Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for people with 2 xboxes, 2 gold accounts and 2 copies of fear 2 for the 4 Star General Achievement. You can make atleast 550 points a game once you get a hang of things, 550*7 = 3850xp a game which would give someone who just started boosting xp about 70 hours to get to 1 million xp. Anyone with this setup msg and/or friend request me

Looking for people with 2 xboxes, 2 gold accounts and 2 copies of fear 2 for the 4 Star General Achievement. You can make atleast 550 points a game once you get a hang of things, 550*7 = 3850xp a game which would give someone who just started boosting xp about 70 hours to get to 1 million xp. Anyone with this setup msg and/or friend request me

Yeah good luck finding anybody with two copies of this game. I had that exact set up but people wanted to putz around and screw with my time and whine and complain how long it was going to take that by the time any of them were ready to do it my gold on my alt ran out. So I said screw it.

Yeah good luck finding anybody with two copies of this game. I had that exact set up but people wanted to putz around and screw with my time and whine and complain how long it was going to take that by the time any of them were ready to do it my gold on my alt ran out. So I said screw it.

i already have like 4 people with this setup who boost on a consistent basis

Hey need all multiplayer achievements but not sure If I will be able to consistently boost the xp achievements due to starting my final year of college in the next couple of weeks but will boost xp whenever I can.

Anyone interested add me my new GT is Steve Bartowski :drunk