Secondary objectives guide

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going through it on hard right now. I made it through the first act getting all the secondary ones but I think I might have missed the one where you blow up the fleeing car when you have to blow up the tank. I also missed the first few in act two so I'm just going to go back through on easy to pick up the rest. Sound like an easy idea?

Just do it in Quick Mission, its a lot faster, than doing Campaign again...

Guys you need to update leaderboard inorder for the secondary mission completion to be added.

I am sure of this, because I had to do the 1st solo missions about 3 times because it kept saying "Secondary Mission - 0"

Got the achievement and the single player master achievement last night!! Thanks to ALL

:locked

• 2 weeks later...

I could use some help with this Secondary Objective:

The Price Of Peace.

-At the end of the mission when your helicopter is destroyed and you have to hold your position and wait for extraction. There will be two helicopters dropping soldiers and after that they fly away.

I actually destroy both HELOs that are dropping off troops at the end of this mission and then hold my position with my team until evac arrives. I even get the "fleeing vehicles destroyed" ticker on my screen.

However there is a third HELO that arrives right before the evac spawns and even if I get a shot off with the ZEUS I cannot seem to destroy it.

How can I get this Secondary Objective...

Por Favor Ayudame.:Bounce:

I actually destroy both HELOs that are dropping off troops at the end of this mission and then hold my position with my team until evac arrives. I even get the "fleeing vehicles destroyed" ticker on my screen.

However there is a third HELO that arrives right before the evac spawns and even if I get a shot off with the ZEUS I cannot seem to destroy it.

When i did that mission, I only blew up the two dropping enemies. After that, i got the achievement, so i'm amusing you don't have to blow the third one up. Also, if you watch the cut-scene after you get into the evac humvee, you'll see that helicopter shooting you from the rear. I am assuming that this makes it indestructible as it would wreck the cut-scene.

Thanks for the help in the guide aswell, got my Mission Accomplished achievement a few minutes ago, aswell as Single Player Master. Im hoping for this to be my first 1000 game. llol:woop:

• 2 weeks later...
no.. you can end the mission when you got them ;)

Thanks for this post as well as this Guide! I finally finished all the 2ndary objs which then gave me 2 achievements @ once! I only used the guide for this one which should be called, "Where The Hell Are These Guys?" as I might never have thought to go up the stairs to see the fleeing vehicles, I had tried going everywhere else and these vehicles do start fleeing right away so make sure that you get the Little Bird on it right away, no need to even shoot and when the vehicles are neutralized you can quit this mission. I was happy to finally finish as I finished this one way too many times passing these vehicles each time...

I had finally narrowed down where you needed to be on the mission due the secondary objective only displaying during this section which is right after you hold down back the enemy troops and then regroup. Once you go past the 2 buildings in this section you will hit the next checkpoint, which I kept doing and then having to restart, I was getting pissed as I could never find this but thanks to the guide I did within seconds...Thank You! :woop:

When i did that mission, I only blew up the two dropping enemies. After that, i got the achievement, so i'm amusing you don't have to blow the third one up. Also, if you watch the cut-scene after you get into the evac humvee, you'll see that helicopter shooting you from the rear. I am assuming that this makes it indestructible as it would wreck the cut-scene.

Thanks for the help in the guide aswell, got my Mission Accomplished achievement a few minutes ago, aswell as Single Player Master. Im hoping for this to be my first 1000 game. llol:woop:

I got it thanks bud.

I received the final 2 achievements for the secondary objectives even though I hadn't completed the quick mission, so if you are on your last secondary objective you don't have to finish the mission.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, i had this problem today too bro. it sucks cause i was so fed up with it that i turned it off, and now i have to go through it again. *sigh* hopefully it unlocks for me this time dang-it.

• 3 weeks later...
... so i'm amusing you don't have to ...

Typos are fun :p

Anyway, when it comes to the two helicopters, heres what worked for me;

First, have the zeus as your weapon and have an antiarmour guy in your team. When you see your helicopter, run towards it and put a marker right under it for your team to run to, then change to the zeus. When you get underneath the helicopter, as it explodes, tell your team to take cover behind the barriers and crouch behind one of the barriers on the right, aiming up high to the left. One of the helicopters will come through the smoke, press up on the d-pad as soon as you see it to get your anti-armour guy to go for it, then look away from the building on the left where the first helicopter will already be dropping down, wait until it is almost as low as it goes and fire two rockets at it, leading the second a little as it will be rising. That should kill it but be ready to hit it agin if it doesn't. Then look to the right and fire at the second chopper. Hopefully your guy will have already hit it once and your shot will kill it but again be ready to fire a third shot. I wouldn't worry about the third helicopter - it doesn't count as a fleeing vehicle because it chases you :woop:

If you want to be extra sure, take note of how many vehicles you've destroyed on your stat screen before you go to your ally helicopter and then compare it after you've shot at them to double check.

Thanks for the guide btw :D

• 3 months later...