Will this ever be played by you again?

Spade.

Still paly this game?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Still paly this game?

• Yes! i will still be very active in this game!
    • Not as much, but I'll definitely still be playing this game!
    • Meh, from time to time for some throwback lulz..
    • No. I've had enough of this game, I'm wore out of it.
    • NO! Hated this game and always will!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

same here. popped it back in after realizing I *never* completed the campaign. I guess that's what happens when my in-game stats have 2.5 hrs for campaign, 3.5 for spec-ops, and 8d13h42m on multiplayer. I know that's way less than a lot of "hardcore" dudes, but that was by far the most I had ever spent playing a single game since the days of running around as Cloud Strife in FF7.

I will be from time to time, it's actually a LOT more fun now than when it came out! Last time I played, about a month ago, I got a double

nuke (two nukes in one match)! When the game came out, I was lucky to get two nukes over a three month period... Plus, I started hating this game because of all the bullshit, which is now mostly gone.

No, because the disc was split in half after I acquired all of the achievements. It would be impossible.

lol Bro I Hear You Some Times When I Play The Campaign I Feel Like Braking The Damn Thing In To 1 Million Pieces. But Then I Realize Its Not My Game Its my Brothers Game So I Cant Do That. But I Do Enjoy Playing Multiplayer With My Brothers.

Edited by 1 up

• 2 weeks later...