Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are going to try to do this in 8 or 9 hours.

4-5PM Pacific

7-8PM Eastern

I have messaged quite a few of you that seemed interested. If there are others, send me a message on Xbox Live and you can join.

This will be primarily achievement boosting, not rank boosting. We may decide to do ranks afterwards, depending on interest.

GT: radadam

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood:

I need to clean up Role Model and Employee of the Month. Looking for someone to work on these with. I work full time and go to school, but I will be sure to find a time that works for you. I only need to get one new bonus for employee of the month and we will need 4 people for role model. My stuff won't take much time, but I will certainly stick around longer to help others clean up what they have left. Message me if you are interested, and tell me typical times (with time zones) that work best for you.

Thank you

Hey all! First of all Assassin's Creed games are effin AWESOME!! Secondly, I am just starting to play AC: Brotherhood. I will be playing the campaign first, but in a couple weeks will be looking to boost for all the MP achievements. If you are interested in boosting let me know and send a request.

GT: AgentSh0rtBus14

Looking forward to boosting with you and playing AC MP for the first time!! :Bounce::woop:

Alright, so I have been trying to get these achievements for some time now. This is what I am going to do, Thursday Night (8:00pm EST) I will be hosting a party to get these all done. If you are interested, let me know. We should be able to knock out all of the achievements in one hour. Shoot me a message on Live and I will be sure to invite you come the day of.

Alright, so I have been trying to get these achievements for some time now. This is what I am going to do, Thursday Night (8:00pm EST) I will be hosting a party to get these all done. If you are interested, let me know. We should be able to knock out all of the achievements in one hour. Shoot me a message on Live and I will be sure to invite you come the day of.

You can count me in just send me an invite