One game you never want on your Gamertag

Death Metal Jim

Guitar Hero's.

No matter how much i try i'll never be able to complete it.

Yeah I'll never 100% them either some achievements are dumb 5 star all songs on expert yeah right I'm just happy I beat all my ghs on expert that's good enough for me. Plus I only have the guitar to 100% you need drums guitar and mic. Don't regret having them on my list though. Another game I wish I could take off my list is resident evil 6 I only have 12 achievements in it from my rental from it what an awful game nothing but buttonmashing. Re 4 and 5 were way better then this garbage. Gave up on that game when I had a day left to play it ha ha. Also gh3 sucks took me forever to beat raining blood on expert now stuck on Lou boss battle on expert. Its near impossible,gave up on it. The through fire and flames achievement I will never get either

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my current tag, there isn't. If I had to chose it would be Trials Evolution just on how difficult some of the achievements are.

On my older tag theres been loads but if I had to nail it down to 1 game it would be FEAR. Played the game once and got 5 gamerscore on it. I then lost the game, never got around to rebuying it.

As for an Arcade title, nothing beats Luxor 2 for me. Horrible game with horrible achievements that has odd points.

As for the comments about Avatar or other "kids" games. I don't really care if it's on my tag or not. The way I see it, it's just an extra completion / gamerscore.

Edited by Tsaako

Fable 3. Loved Fable 2,but 3 sucked. There is no such thing as a good ending in 3. Were there was more options on how to finish a quest in fable 2 it was linear the whole way through in 3. Plus the game is SOOO boring. I have almost 600 GS in 3 and would rather play Fable 2 again then 3. And I have 1,000 GS in Fable 2 lol.

This thread is quite funny, turned even funnier when i realized i have most of the games people hate on my list :)

Rage

GRAW both 1-2 even got future soldier untouched

Conquest

All guitar heroes except 2 and Van halen

Fable 3

I only wished i didnt have Dj hero 2 on my list, fucking uneven achievements. I stopped at 20gs for that...

Hannah Montana and My Horse and Me 2. I always think of Minty's sig when I see those games.

Balls of steel man, balls of steel..... :drunk

2.) Any game I could never be buggered enough to finished the story. Far Cry 2, Fable 2, the Rainbow Six games.... fuck 'em. I'm usually pretty fanatic about at least finishing the story of a game. But there are some I've tried that something about them irked me to a point I had to just hang them up part way through.

1.) Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom. It's on my tag from back when I fired up my 360 the first time.... and I have no idea how it got there. More confusing than anything else.

I don't know anyone who has it, I've never played it, have never held a copy in my hands, and the only place I've ever recovered my tag away from home is my sisters place on her husbands xbox. No one in her family has ever had or played the game either as far as I know. The only thing I can imagine is maybe one of the neighbours kids fired it up briefly when babysitting my nephew, but I have no way to confirm that.

It simply should not exist on my tag. But lo, like an ever present gremlin cackling at me, there it sits.

*I'm imagining my avatar either scratching his head or flipping the bird when looking towards that game....

http://i50.tinypic.com/2dabtd2.jpg

Edited by Opiate42

any kinect title. The whole concept is a joke I think

How is it a joke lol? The more technology moves along the less need for remotes and stuff will be. Personally I love kinect and have a lot of fun with a lot of the games, Wipeout: In the Zone is some of the most fun I have played on any game, and the 1000:gsicon: was very satisfying once I got it.

Not to mention Wreckateer, Disneyland Adventures, Hulk Hogan, Kinect sports, and the other games that I had fun with.

Anyways, for me, any more Halo games.

I played Halo 3, didnt like it, and it annoys me how everybody thinks its so awesome. Wont ever play it again.

Also Hannah Montana or My Horse and me 2, unless im in the GSL. Avatar was okay because that was when I first got into achievement hunting and just focused on getting my gamerscore above 10k :p

Edited by Foxxy kyle

Balls of steel man, balls of steel..... :drunk

2.) Any game I could never be buggered enough to finished the story. Far Cry 2, Fable 2, the Rainbow Six games.... fuck 'em. I'm usually pretty fanatic about at least finishing the story of a game. But there are some I've tried that something about them irked me to a point I had to just hang them up part way through.

1.) Kingdom Under Fire: Circle of Doom. It's on my tag from back when I fired up my 360 the first time.... and I have no idea how it got there. More confusing than anything else.

I don't know anyone who has it, I've never played it, have never held a copy in my hands, and the only place I've ever recovered my tag away from home is my sisters place on her husbands xbox. No one in her family has ever had or played the game either as far as I know. The only thing I can imagine is maybe one of the neighbours kids fired it up briefly when babysitting my nephew, but I have no way to confirm that.

It simply should not exist on my tag. But lo, like an ever present gremlin cackling at me, there it sits.

*I'm imagining my avatar either scratching his head or flipping the bird when looking towards that game....

http://i50.tinypic.com/2dabtd2.jpg

you do know you can delete games you never gain an achievement from your history, right?

Besides any game with cancelled multiplayer servers or unobtainable achievements, I'd also have to go with Avatar: The Burning Earth. I will always refuse to play that game, regardless of how easy it is to nab all the achievements (as I'm more about quality than quantity).

Rayman Raving Rabbids is also an honorable (or unhonorable) mention.

Totally agree with that!