B2K Assignments

JORDAN K 95

Do the ones for the sniper rifles HAVE to be done as Recon? I'd love to done with the class after earning the first one - even if the EMR is pretty sweet imo - but it looks like I'll be running around with a UMP until I can manage 5 knife kills....

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do the ones for the sniper rifles HAVE to be done as Recon? I'd love to done with the class after earning the first one - even if the EMR is pretty sweet imo - but it looks like I'll be running around with a UMP until I can manage 5 knife kills....

it has to be done as a recon. 2 guns per class + 2 guns for going after objectives (if i remember correctly)

you have to destroy it using the repair tool. which means enemys have to be inside it or you will start repairing it. :(

No completely true. If an enemy has been inside you still will damage it. It takes some time before the vehicle turn neutral again, then you will start repairing. But i don't know if that actually work though.

I like the assignments just for a change of pace. The Famas is pretty badass.

Only assignment that really bothers me is the Grenade Launcher (to unlock the L85A2). Conquest - Operation Metro was crazy before with Rocket Launchers but now there are Noobtube spamming EVERYWHERE.

Little vent there.

first ten kills are hard because standard grenade launcher is underpowere second ten are easy because you get buck rounds! they are BEAST

Stupid shit, getting a kill with the repair tool...just stupid!!!

How many knife kills do you have? It's the same thing.

I think the assignments are great. But what others said. I never used the M23 grenatelauncher...But I do need 20 kill with it to unlock a weapon. So I will kill exactly 20 people with the M230

I did try the mortar when I unlocked it, and I got 2 kills.........but I think it sucks. You need spotting help from your team.

other then that....I like them

Although being at Colonel rank already with 72h of playtime I don't know hoe to laser designate!?

Do I have to use the SOFLAM??? And if so, how to use it properly? Never did...

Yeah SOFLAM is easy. Just find a high building rooftop, a high mountain and place it there. Then go somewhere save and activate itfrom a distance. :dright: or :dleft: (I'm not sure)

Then lock on planes/heli's/tanks/jeeps etc. When you get a lock, you'll get 10 points.

Then move to another target and repeat.

How many knife kills do you have? It's the same thing.

I think the assignments are great. But what others said. I never used the M23 grenatelauncher...But I do need 20 kill with it to unlock a weapon. So I will kill exactly 20 people with the M230

I did try the mortar when I unlocked it, and I got 2 kills.........but I think it sucks. You need spotting help from your team.

other then that....I like them

About 160 knife kills i think, as i said, i tried too hard the one hour i played this morning :D

I attacked a guy with it but he killed me with about 25% of his lifeline left :D

Also noticed it's needed for the LMG to get 50 Suppression kill assist. FFS! If possible, i hate this system even more.

Suppression Assists are not hard. It's not like you have to get all 50 in one game. Just keep playing and they will come.

Someone posted the idea of trying to destroy a tank w/ repair tool at the beginning of a CQ match on Davamand Peak - any other ideas? This is the only assignment that seems stupid hard and not just somewhat difficult and/or time consuming (i.e. not being a Rambo).

That would be me. At the beginning of Damavand Peak on Conquest, there is usually a tank battle over B. Get there, flank around and attack the enemy tank with a repair tool during the confusion.

you have to destroy it using the repair tool. which means enemys have to be inside it or you will start repairing it. :(

I wasn't aware that the enemy could steal the AMTRAC.

Stupid shit, getting a kill with the repair tool...just stupid!!!

Every single prone sniper that you encounter is a prime target for a Torch kill.

The assignments are to unlock the weapons, they are not Class Specific Objectives, you can get you Suppression Assists with any class, headshots with any class, etc.

LOL daamn.. and i went for the freakin 5 knife kills with sniper in close combat.. lolz.. should have known that earlier :D

Anyways, you guys got some tipps for the vehicle destruction with the repair torch? I really have no idea as the engineer is one of my less played classes and am not used to it very much... Which mode / vehicle etc. did you do it in/on?

Most are things that just come naturally, and they do seem to be encouraging people to be more helpful. I've definitely noticed more med & ammo packs on the ground, more spotting, reviving and even lasing going on since B2K came out.

As for the M320, I think it's at 20 kills that the smoke grenade is unlocked, so it's possible DICE is trying to get more people using that as it too can be helpful at times.

The 50 AT rocket kills one has me baffled, though. There were already more than enough Engis running around firing them at everything in sight.

It's easy. But you need to get it whit LMG. And i hate LMG

As someone else said, I'm pretty sure that it counts no matter the kit or weapon being used. My count keeps going up anyway, and I haven't used an LMG since getting the 20 kills for the previous assignment in that group.

the only one i find EXTREAMLY HARD is taking down an enemy vehicle with repair tool, everyone just gets out of the tank and you cant destroy it

I read on the EAUK forum that enemy spawn beacons, mortars, MAVs, T-UGS, etc all count too, which would make it a lot easier. Not sure if it's true as I got it by finishing off an unsuspecting DPV.

Anyways, you guys got some tipps for the vehicle destruction with the repair torch? I really have no idea as the engineer is one of my less played classes and am not used to it very much... Which mode / vehicle etc. did you do it in/on?

I got mine as I was working on that retarded 5 Squad team death match win.

Mostly due to the fact that the other squads will hang on to it even if its on fire until it blows up. As long as it will give em 2 more points they will stay most of the time. So I just ran for it and got it after I used 2 rockets on it.