B2K Assignments

JORDAN K 95

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally have both tasks done...the blow torch task is a stupid joke! From now on it is a breeze...

Having major trouble unlocking the 4th weapon, nearly have my 50 rocket kills but repair tool destroy is a bitch!

i had a lot of fun using my rpg / smaw its funny how bad and good it is at the same time, its really good for sniping people with that are in buildings but to use it as an actual weapon it is terrible, so many hit markers when it hits the ground next to their feet, i got my repair tool vehicle kill today, i fired to stingers at a f35 and disabled it and he sorta landed it and tried to take off and it was stuck on a pole and a ran up to to it like AAAaAAaAA and destroyed his plane with my repair tool, now just for SQDM. *sadface*

Wonder why all you people dislike SQDM / SQTDM...i normally just play SQTDM...that is why my winning percentage is just at about 0.70...the chance of winning is just 25%...but i just like it bc no Jets or Helis...

(BTW and Offtopic:can someone please tell me why my Gamercard is still at 116300GS? I have already about 127k but it isn't updating anymore...)

Thanks

I have to say that I like assignements. some of them are lame, like 50 rocket kills, but once you have them all completed you have tested almost every available gear.. I guess this will make some players to learn some new things about this game, like spoting, reviving, give ammo or health packs, because alot of people just don't use their class as they were supposed to.

Suppression Assists are not hard. It's not like you have to get all 50 in one game. Just keep playing and they will come.

I agree got those done already cause you dont even need to be the class to get the tasks done too. Except for the kills with specific weapon type. Those suppression ribbons on the other hand fuck those the way its looking that's the only medal I'm not gonna get. I only got 5 of those one I "boosted" the last time I got one was on Metro with 50+ kills just to get that ribbon once. Which that game was done mainly with my LMG honestly if it was for me using a battle rifle at first I don't think I would of got that ribbon that game.

I agree got those done already cause you dont even need to be the class to get the tasks done too. Except for the kills with specific weapon type. Those suppression ribbons on the other hand fuck those the way its looking that's the only medal I'm not gonna get. I only got 5 of those one I "boosted" the last time I got one was on Metro with 50+ kills just to get that ribbon once. Which that game was done mainly with my LMG honestly if it was for me using a battle rifle at first I don't think I would of got that ribbon that game.

I have 7 of these and 100+ kills with every LMG! Nemesis is a hard one to get too.

did you guys know you get xp for completing assignments!!!. 2500xp for the first set and 5000 for the second!!! :)

I kinda figured thats where the random 5K came from i got earlier, i wasnt sure thoe. I like the fact that i got 10k for getting Service Star 2 on Support Class but i could swear I only got the typical 2k when i got #2 with the Engineer.

For some reason im not looking forward to getting the 5 jeep kills lol.

I got a double kill with it an havent touched the gunner since, you have ZERO range of movement in the thing. If they arent within a 15deg. angle of your front, you cant hit them. I only use it to get somewhere fast then bail an let it roll away somewhere out of the way.

Just destroyed a tank with the blow torch :D The most difficult assignment is done, working on the AT kills, 30 so far...

Destroying an enemy vehicle with a torch was much easier and less of a headache than winning 5 rounds of Squad Deathmatch.

I have 7 of these and 100+ kills with every LMG! Nemesis is a hard one to get too.

I currently have 9 Suppression Ribbons even though I have over 800 suppression assists. It's fairly hard to get enough of them in one game for the ribbon and it's even harder if you are managing to kill the people that you are aiming at. Odds are that this will be the last medal that I earn.

I'm quite confused about laser designations...

I know someone asked about it earlier, but I use the SOFLAM and then what? Is it for people or vehicles? and once it's highlighted, does the vehicle need to be destroyed? or just tagged?

Someone has to actually hit the vehicle with a Javelin/Guided Shell or jet/Helli attack it after you have lased the target. This is the only way it counts towards the Assignment.

I'm quite confused about laser designations...

I know someone asked about it earlier, but I use the SOFLAM and then what? Is it for people or vehicles? and once it's highlighted, does the vehicle need to be destroyed? or just tagged?

Just have to be tagged. I got it by jumping in the CITV station on a Tank and laser designating a chopper and an enemy tank a bunch of times. :)

Someone has to actually hit the vehicle with a Javelin/Guided Shell or jet/Helli attack it after you have lased the target. This is the only way it counts towards the Assignment.

Not true, I lasered 2 vehicles two times each without anyone shooting at them and then another vehicle a minute later that no one shot at and I still got it towards the assignment.

Not true, I lasered 2 vehicles two times each without anyone shooting at them and then another vehicle a minute later that no one shot at and I still got it towards the assignment.

They only counted for me if someone actually hit them, it says assists so i would only assume that just lasing them wouldnt count. I guess im just thinking of the Medal since those are Damage assists.

I think I am going to take a break from Bf3 for a while. Squad Deathmacth has me ready to throw my game into the trash.

Where is you guys problems with SQDM, i know everyone has different preferences but this is my gamemode to play...i got those 5 wins without no time...well, you need to have a good squad but it can be done pretty quickly...

...what is it what most of you guys dislike about it? I like that there are no jets and helis and other powerful vehicles...maps are smaller and it is more action!!!

SQDM wasn't so bad, but then again I have 30+ games of it and only 6 wins, but if you're willing to grind you'll get it. Plus it's easy Ace Squad ribbons, I seem to get one at the end of every match, whether I win or lose.

One more kill away from the grenade launcher assigment and then I guess it's on to the 50+ rocket kills :x Not really lookinh forward to support or recon cause I never use those classes:/

Killing someone with the repair was so satisfying, I wish it gave you dogtags.

I am having trouble getting the 20 grenade launcher kills. I always seem to get a hit marker and never a kill. Any tips? I want to get this over with so I can use the assault class to heal.

Try TDM on Operation Metro. Shooting the destructible walls if an enemy is near them will count towards this. Its easier then shooting at the enemy. Thats how I got mine within 2-3 games. Or go up on the second floor and watch below for enemies getting ready to come in, shoot the wall in front of you to cause the debri to fall which will kill them giving you a grenade launcher kill.

Try TDM on Operation Metro. Shooting the destructible walls if an enemy is near them will count towards this. Its easier then shooting at the enemy. Thats how I got mine within 2-3 games. Or go up on the second floor and watch below for enemies getting ready to come in, shoot the wall in front of you to cause the debri to fall which will kill them giving you a grenade launcher kill.

Ill have to give this a try. Last night after I posted I got 4 people with one shot, they were all huddling at C on Sharqi. I still need 12 more kills though. I am actually surprised I have not been killed by it more since the assignments came out.

i think these suck. its just another crappy way of making people waste unnecessary time doing shit they wouldn't otherwise do. although they aren't THAT hard, theres just a few that are fucking awkward. i am very glad to have the 5 SQDM out of the way, by far the shittest online game mode of all time.