Next DLC *spoiler alert only read if u have completed knife of dunwall DLC

garret10

thats excellent news, cant wait for that, i love this game, hope a sequel is made.

Zenimax have already said the game did well enough to become a new franchise, so I fully expect a sequel at some point. Tho' it'll probably be next gen at the rate they're going... :D

We know that there will be another DLC coming at some point in 2013, and the devs have said that through the course of the DLC's we will explore new areas and new characters, maybe even outside of Dunwall. Although I liked Knife of Dunwall a lot I would love to see some Corvo DLC and something with a little more length.

• 2 weeks later...
I have to admit, after playing through High and then Low Chaos, this DLC is what i expected. I openly admit i wasn't having that much fun with the trials.

I didn't have much fun with them either and I don't think I'll ever get all the achievements.

The problem is that I just don't play Dishonored as a run & gun action game. Even when going for the High Chaos run I do the same thing I do for Low Chaos. I stealth around and instead of incapacitating the enemies, I stab them.

So the trials just don't gel with my play style... :/

But I am looking forward to more story DLC, The Knife of Dunwall was great.

I didn't have much fun with them either and I don't think I'll ever get all the achievements.

I didn't really expect much from the Trials when I got it, I mainly just got it for the achievements. But also definitely waiting for more story-based DLC, repetitive time trials aren't really my thing either.

The problem is that I just don't play Dishonored as a run & gun action game. Even when going for the High Chaos run I do the same thing I do for Low Chaos. I stealth around and instead of incapacitating the enemies, I stab them.

But I am looking forward to more story DLC, The Knife of Dunwall was great.

I'm not going for run & gun either when i aim for High Chaos. I just take it easy, just like i do with my non-lethal runs.

As for the Trials, i'm missing the two Brawls and Assassin's Run. I just couldn't be bothered with them in the end, because it's more frustration than fun.

• 2 months later...

News regarding The Brigmore Witches DLC for Dishonored:

Like me, you may be waiting on the conclusion of Daud’s tale from the latest Dishonored DLC. “The Knife of Dunwall” set things up, but it’s the third (and said to be final) DLC, “Brigmore Witches” that will bring the Assassin’s saga to a close. That add-on must be getting closer to release, because it’ll be playable at QuakeCon 2013 this August.The QuakeCon event is being held in Dallas, Texas between 1-4 August.

As well as Brigmore Witches, attendees will be able to blow up 1960s Nazis in Wolfenstein: The New Order and get another look at The Elder Scrolls Online. Sounds like they’ll be showing off some more of The Evil Within, too.

Id’s John Carmack will be giving his usual keynote speech at the event (by which I mean he gives one every year, not that it’s the same speech,) plus there’s said to be a panel chat with Dishonored’s Raphael Colantonio, Ricardo Bare and Seth Shain to look forward to.

General admission is free, so if you think you’ll be in Dallas in early August you may as well get yourself registered.

Source: http://www.incgamers.com/2013/07/dishonoreds-brigmore-witches-dlc-to-feature-at-quakecon-2013

Hopefully this DLC gets a late Summer release date, be it August or September. Release Date and price yet to be revealed.