Level 99 grinding question

zhoban

I was curious, I had planned on getting everyone to Level 99 and I was wondering the best way to do this. Yes, I know to grind Hellish Kelolons. My question though is my party setup. If I get my Immortals to Level 99, should I just make a party of Mortals then grind them to Level 99? Or should I have a few Immortals in there as well? Or should I have all of my Immortals in a party with one Mortal character and grind like that until every Mortal is Level 99?

In order for your Immortals to have full abilities/spells you must level the humans first ,so they get them too.I had Kaim on party all the time and swaping rest.

Plus if you want the achievements for full abilities on Immortals you must download a dlc with items that is only downloadable from a Japanese account.

Dont worry its free,its supposed to be a pre-order bonus.

In order for your Immortals to have full abilities/spells you must level the humans first ,so they get them too.I had Kaim on party all the time and swaping rest.

Plus if you want the achievements for full abilities on Immortals you must download a dlc with items that is only downloadable from a Japanese account.

Are you sure that's right? *worried*

This is not true at all, people. YOU DO NOT NEED TO BUY DLC FOR THE SKILL MASTER ACHIEVEMENTS!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
wtf i cant get that damn skill master achievment i have every accessory and all my mortals are in the 70's. and all my imortals have learned everything from all of them i'm getting the feeling you do need that friggen weapon gaurd 2 skill and i cant get that !!!!!!!!

Are you sure you have every skill and every accessory? I never got the Weapon Guard 2 skill but I was still able to get the achievement.

• 2 months later...

on my current game I just got the rose quartz (one turn cast) and also have the accelerator (reduce cast time 3) the time it took to farm these 2 items I had 2 characters on 99, another few in 90s and rest of party in 50s and 60s. and this was also me getting very lucky on the accelerator I got it quite quickly.

My view is given that many SP needs farming in this game, and rose quartz is a 999sp item + 100sp also for the accelerator I suggest this order.

get +10 slot item + other accessories, spells etc. so then only temple of enlightment and DLC area left. Do DLC area next, only farm if you really weak and feel you will struggle, but I will point out when you start fighting the super k and supreme k monsters the fights are easier to stay alive than the higher floors of the DLC, remember to keep switching out skills, items etc. so when you fighting you constantly getting SP. When you farming for accelerator that guy is good up to about lvl 92 I think. Also will get you decent SP per fight. Then when you farming the supreme k for rose quartz it will take you to lvl 99 easily. Once you got the 2 items leave the DLC area (dont do final boss) and you will also have a ton of slot seeds as well, I have removed the slot +3 and slot +5 of all my immortals as I had enough slot seeds to replace those 2 skills with 30 slots on 3 immortals and 29 on the 4th, so in other words just 1 short with still temple of enlightment to go and super heavy of backyard to go also. Then when doing temple of enlightment rotate your lower level guys in so they level up and try to also learn the new skills got from DLC mainly reduce cast 3 and one turn cast, plus of course counter 2. Since you still playing the game rather than just pure grinding it keeps it interesting and killing 2 birds in one stone. Defenitly better than leaving DLC to very last.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...