Making 'Cleaned Em Out' possible.

XBOX ISAAC82

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/2525/UP8qC9c=.jpg Cleaned Em Out 25 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Kill all 45 bucks or bulls within a single adventure.

So 'Cleaned Em Out' seems very, very difficult as it means you have to kill every buck or bull from an adventure. That is three locations each with 5 separate spots and 3 bucks/bull in each all of which you must kill. Now I managed to get 41/45 and that was after a few attempts even playing with a 2nd player so I knew exactly where to shoot each time. The problem is the shooting accuracy can be off and sometimes doesn't even register a shot on screen. I thought I would try the old quit to homescreen trick to see if I could continue when I missed and I found that it actually works, well in part.

So here is what you do if you missed buck/bull or before the third one clears the screen or immediately after accidentally hitting a doe....

1. Quit out of the game, by either hitting the home button to return to the home screen (I found this was sometimes delayed), push the back button and then hit the home screen or just hit the power button to go into standby. Just use whichever you find quickest.

2. Now restart the game from the Xbox Games Hub and go back to Adventure and select 'resume adventure'. If you done it right you will see the area you just selected is still playable.

Now this does not make this achievement easy to get as some bulls/bucks can only be shot near the edge of the screen so it can be very hard to tell if you hit it or not although I found after restarting certain areas a few times it would actually change where the bucks were coming from sometimes making it easier to get the 3 kills.

Hopefully this method will just make it possible for you to get.

Good Luck!

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

I used a similar method to do mine, but used the Home button. It is more intuitive and prob quicker to do given the position of the power button on the Lumia 900. If you miss one, just hit home immediately. Then reload the game from the Games Hub and hit resume.

This was not hard at all. Doing this you have infinite retries on every level. Prob took me around 20-30 minutes total.

• 2 weeks later...